Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum gifting center

[DE]Megan

since we are near the last goal plz donate anything so for the last days of tennobaum i wish for:

colour paletes(not twilight cause i got that),

armor sets(not kuva),

syndanas,

warframes or the warframe bundles(not rhino, limbo, loki, octavia, ash chroma or nidus)

hunhows gift,

tennogen stuff,(mainly these 5 as nidus and octavia dnt have any^^^)

and wepons(that arnt, dread, vectis, dex sybaris, drakgoon, akmagnus, dex furis, tysis, dex dakra, silva+aegis or heat sword as i have all of those)

Thnx

since we are near the last goal plz donate anything so for the last days of tennobaum i wish for:

colour paletes(not twilight cause i got that),

armor sets(not kuva),

syndanas,

warframes or the warframe bundles(not rhino, limbo, loki, octavia, ash chroma or nidus)

hunhows gift,

tennogen stuff,(mainly these 5 as nidus and octavia dnt have any^^^)

and wepons(that arnt, dread, vectis, dex sybaris, drakgoon, akmagnus, dex furis, tysis, dex dakra, silva+aegis or heat sword as i have all of those)

Thnx

also we are so close to the syandana so by gifting anything we will get closer to the syandana

Once again I'd like to thank @Aeruhat for the Gift, The Maggor Armor Bundle and his/her tireless pursuit of gifting. The true spirit of Humanity lies within this kind soul.

With that in mind I have put up a few bits on Waframe.market  once these have sold, i shall repay in kind the gift of giving by paying it forward. SO, I shall choose a few people and gift what I can.  :thumbup::clem::heart:

Happy Tennobaum!.

My wishlist is: 1. Hunhow's Gift

or  2. Adi Holster Collection
                  or  3. Winter Accessories Bundle
But it's not like I expect to get such an expensive present! :P xD

Anyway, I wish happy Tennobaum and holidays to all (nice people.) xD

EDIT: A big thank you from me to @Aeruhat for the amazing gift! I really appreciate it and I don't even know how to thank enough! I hope I will be able to return the favor soon enough! :)

Edited by AyaEve

Happy Tennobaum to all Tenno

PC IGN - Mareczek35

My late Tennobaum Wishlist:

Riven slots

I always don't have space for this. I have less and less time for games, and don't have time for unveiling, so i keep collecting for better times :X

Happy Tennobaum to all Tenno

Edited by Mareczek35