Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Will Not Drop Anything but Dread

(XBOX)Slenderman00

I have been on Xbox for a couple years now, and pc for several years before that so I’m not exactly a newcomer. So this isn’t just me complaining about a game being unfair. The entire time on Xbox, whenever the Stalker attacks me and I slay him, he will only drop Dread or a Heavy Impact or similar mod. I have gotten one “Broken War” blueprint, but with the one from the story, and without the parts I need for it...it’s entirely useless. I have yet to receive a single piece for the War sword, nor the Hate and Despair weapons. I just got attacked by him twice within five minutes and both times he dropped the same two mods, Heavy Impact and Fracturing Wind. 

17 hours ago, (Xbox One)Slenderman00 said:

I have been on Xbox for a couple years now, and pc for several years before that so I’m not exactly a newcomer. So this isn’t just me complaining about a game being unfair. The entire time on Xbox, whenever the Stalker attacks me and I slay him, he will only drop Dread or a Heavy Impact or similar mod. I have gotten one “Broken War” blueprint, but with the one from the story, and without the parts I need for it...it’s entirely useless. I have yet to receive a single piece for the War sword, nor the Hate and Despair weapons. I just got attacked by him twice within five minutes and both times he dropped the same two mods, Heavy Impact and Fracturing Wind. 

That's RNG for you.  You can try grabbing a bunch of Stalker beacons next time Baro brings them.

See you didn’t read, this isn’t about RNG being bull. I know I have crap luck in games but this isn’t that. I’ve gotten dozens of beacons. Been attacked hundreds of times. This is a bug, and I’m tired of it being blown off as RNG. There’s literally no other way for me to get these damn weapons. 

Edited by (XB1)Slenderman00

"

Stalker, as in, regular stalker, drops Hate, Dread, and Despair. 90%~ For Dread, 5% for the other two, and to top it all off, there is only a 50% chance he even DROPS a BP.

Shadow Stalker. Has a 75%~ Chance to drop Dread. 5% for Despair, Hate, Broken-War, War Blueprints. And 2% for Engines. But don't care for that right now. Not farming that. But, again. At a 50% chance to even drop a BP in the first place."

It's just RNG, not a bug. I used to think Ivara's chassis drop was bugged, having run Amalthea at least 80 times, but I just managed to get it yesterday.

Well by its Nature RNG means your literally never at all promised anything, you can fight him 600 million times in a row doesnt give you better or worse odds for his drops since its a random roll everytime

the wiki pages mess everyone up cause they use statistics and probability to predict how many runs on average you may need before maybe getting all the parts of things but again that uses statistics and RNG can/does totally ignore that

speaking on ivara like the person above, took me something like 200+ runs to get neuroptics, which drops with i believe the same % chance as main bp even tho main bp drops from more places, came out with something like 45-50 main bp to the 1 neuroptic once i finally got it

but with all that being said i do agree with they need to tweak his drop rates, they can leave the 50% bp chance but id like to see dread. despair and hate have an equal drop % followed by probably the mod cards, then broken war then engines and finally war being the rarest

Edited by Tokens210

19 hours ago, (Xbox One)Slenderman00 said:

See you didn’t read, this isn’t about RNG being bull. I know I have crap luck in games but this isn’t that. I’ve gotten dozens of beacons. Been attacked hundreds of times. This is a bug, and I’m tired of it being blown off as RNG. There’s literally no other way for me to get these damn weapons. 

I know other people who have not gotten specific weapons from Stalker after years of playing.  It took me years before I got Despair to drop.  So, yes, it's RNG.  And, yes, I did read your post.  Just because you claim it can't be RNG doesn't mean that you're correct.