Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spiteful Kuva

Nez-Kal

So, just a heads up to you players out there who bolt for the evac at 3 out of 4 Kuva caught (so you can....save time as you stand solo on Evac....I guess?), be prepared for the players you left to completely stop catching Kuva clouds while you're gone. Including myself, there are many players out there that won't put up with that Squad abandonment behavior, and we will act out of Spite because of it, maybe not to lose the mission entirely, but to certainly drag the ever crap out of it.

So... sink the whole ship in order to kill the captain? alright then.

Personally i wouldn't stop getting kuva just to spite one person. The worst thing i ever did to a group of people was on PoE when there were 3 leeches who were expecting me to do all the work. so got to last part of the final bounty and abandoned the squad as the squad leader and claimed the prize for myself. (this was before they introduced rewards to every bounty)

But still i don't see mindset of screwing over the whole mission just because one person ran for extraction after helping getting 3/4 of the kuva clouds... seems like backward thinking to me.