Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still suspended from trade been over 5 days!

(PSN)iam_EKKO

15 hours ago, (PS4)EkO_KiLLa_420 said:

Support ticket submitted FIRST day wat you mean cant help here its a DE Forum if it gets enough attention the issue could be adressed faster not just one in a million useless tickets

Addressed by whom?  What do you expect me or another forum-goer to do about it?  This is especially true as you don't provide any sort of background as to why you may have been suspended.  Perhaps what you did was a bannable offense and you got a week ban (they exist) - or maybe even longer.  We are not privy to that information, and we will only have your side of the story.  Support will have more information available to help them out, and they have the actual power to do something about it.  You'll simply have to be patient and wait out the ban and/or support to get through the backlog of tickets they have.

I have the same issue but in region chat i would accept it had i said something offensive but i have video of me seeing chat going from the bazaar back to orbiter and not having access without saying a single thing it's a bug and support tickets are useless i to have had support tickets up all week and nothing so un-professional it's  sad 

Well I guess I'm the same boat and is a large amount of BS when I cant even trade, there is nothing in the chat box just just all black and If was banned after I just bought all this damn plat then I guess RIP and peace out. But I didn't receive any suspension my chat just blacked out and it says failed to join chat server.  

Edited by Guest

11 hours ago, (PS4)rightwayhomes said:

I have the same issue but in region chat i would accept it had i said something offensive but i have video of me seeing chat going from the bazaar back to orbiter and not having access without saying a single thing it's a bug and support tickets are useless i to have had support tickets up all week and nothing so un-professional it's  sad 

1.  Support tickets take a while to process and be dealt with due to the sheer volume of tickets that they receive.  Have some patience.

2.  If you have video, you should provide that to support.  Moderators, however, don't always catch things right away, so if you were banned for something it might have been before you started your video.  Just sayin'.  Still, you should provide that to support.

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)Agent x420x said:

Well I guess I'm the same boat and is a large amount of BS when I cant even trade, there is nothing in the chat box just just all black and If was banned after I just bought all this damn plat then I guess RIP and peace out. But I didn't receive any suspension my chat just blacked out and it says failed to join chat server.  

This may be a bug where the chat box won't load.  Do you have a blue loading circle in the upper left of the chat box?

There are multiple things you could try to clear this up.  Try a hard reset on your Xbox (hold the power button until the unit turns off, wait 30 seconds or so, turn the unit back on).  You can also try resetting your router/modem, updating your MAC address, checking to ensure your NAT type is set to "Open", and deleting your save files and re-installing the game (your game progress is kept server side, so this should not cause you to lose anything).