Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods are completely disappearing from my inventory.

(PSN)Romantics_INC

Hello! This is my first time commenting on the Warframe forums and I am really hoping that I can receive some assistance from DE with this. 

This has happened to me on three occasions, the first two times I thought nothing of it. I received the Steel Charge Aura Mod from two separate alerts, and EACH TIME I’d come back a day or two later, and it would be uninstalled and completely missing. At first I thought, was my account hacked or something?

The most recent account of this happening was when I had spent an alright amount of platinum on a fully upgraded Bladed Rounds Primary Mod from another player. I had it installed on my Soma Prime, because that combo is incredible. However a couple days after I bought it, it uninstalled itself and disappeared from my inventory completely. 

Im very upset at this, mainly because this happened to a mod that I had spent my platinum on, and in turn, wasted money completely. I’ve been loyal and enthralled with playing Warframe for a couple of years now, and I will continue this loyalty. But now I’m left very disappointed and I hope that this can be resolved with my mods being somehow returned to me.

Thanks for reading.