Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vomvalyst

KseniGirl

Can we PEALESEEEE make those things as pets? <3

4FhYeBh.jpg

Just look at him!!! He was so patient while I was spear fishing with my Saryn... I seriously wanted to take him back to my ship and feed him fish!

He didn't even attack me, just floated there... And watched me.... Fishing....

13 minutes ago, KseniGirl said:

Just look at him!!! He was so patient while I was spear fishing with my Saryn... I seriously wanted to take him back to my ship and feed him fish!

Happened to me last month, i had 3 of them following me wile i was Fishing, thought it was pretty cute tho i am unsure if its a bug or intended.

16 minutes ago, KseniGirl said:

4FhYeBh.jpg

1 minute ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Happened to me last month, i had 3 of them following me wile i was Fishing, thought it was pretty cute tho i am unsure if its a bug or intended.

I think you guys might be surprised to find that they are stalking you... I mean, they might be kinda, uh, cute, to Sentient standards, but that's usually what conceals the most terrible of things.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Mythical Warden said:

They don't attack until you break them out and they go into their shield form.

I was not aware of this. I think I have been, uh, how do you say this... Bothered, by these guys when I was just trying to go fishing. And mining. And leisurely strolling. And hunting their big daddy.

11 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Mythical Warden said:

If you knew the lore behind these little guys, you'd feel 10x better slaughtering them.

Being forced to slaughter 10 of them just to get 1 of it's tiny shards is reason enough to hate them.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Mythical Warden said:

Have.. Have you seen those things up close..?

The Vomvalyst or the Teralyst? I guess editing is in order...

5 minutes ago, KelsierSurvivor said:

I think you guys might be surprised to find that they are stalking you... I mean, they might be kinda, uh, cute, ABSOLUTELY HORRIFYING to Sentient standards, but that's usually what conceals the most terrible of things.

I was not aware of this. I think I have been, uh, how do you say this... Bothered, by these guys when I was just trying to go fishing. And mining. And leisurely strolling. And hunting their big daddy. MASSIVE ARM-GUN CARRYING MONSTER! 

Spoiler

That also happens to be related to them.

Edited by KelsierSurvivor