Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Ability quick melee sprint cancel

(PSN)Faustx19

Honestly I don't think DE will fix this for quite some time.
Not enough people have complained about it for them to even notice &/or bother looking into it.
& it's not just the ability melee bug that's pissing me off.
People that own the Odonata Obsidian Skin can no longer put it on or take it off, the Physique/Skin Option is completely missing from the Appearance Tab & it's been that way since the start of the PoE update. I paid for that Skin out of my own pocket since you can't buy it with Platinum & have to buy it off the PSN Store with money.
It's BS that I can't use what I paid for.

We'll probably have to wait till a week or two... Maybe even till next month for them to fix it.
But these things are usually fixed before I even have time to login & update my game due to my schedule, so this is hitting me harder than it should.
My Excal's Melee build is dead for now & my back-up frame(Valkyr) is too.

I'm going to post all this crap one more time in the main Update Thread & then quit WF till they fix it... That is if they fix it.
It'll open up some time for my other games.

Edited by (PS4)Nilum

This is bad. Everything was fine until they put out that hotfix for the POE crash thing which by chance never affected me. In turn 100% of Excaliburs are gimped. I can't close on the enemy with Exalted Blade because he slows to a CRAWL.  Just tested again right now. Feels awful in use. Many users likely feel it too. Excalibur is still among the popularly used frames. Why not break Zephyr instead?

And thanks for reposting in the builds thread.  This shouldn't be ignored for so long since Dec 5th or longer.

A Rank24.6 and $ platinum supporter here. But since Excalibur is my favorite I feel really discouraged. Not gonna continue until they sort themselves out on this.

Edited by (PS4)Bushido-Rises

And this comes when? Fix the melee cancel in ONE day and DE S#&$ on the founders that makes this game possible,the excalibur main user and valkyr player can wait until unknown. Here is the first time i see DE  realy go wrong. Not so hyped anymore and patient on money support. And yes,i know some pc founders now play main excalibur on ps4! Those guys are much more angry as i and i did not see them playing warframe since the issue!