[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Mirage Prime 22.7.0

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Warframe launcher will now automatically Optimize if your cache has over half a gig of wasted space. This not only rids you of wasted space but also improves load times!

its a shame this makes me unable to play the game as it slows down my computer, though it is moderately powerful down, to a crawl.

Meso C3 is vaulted with Saryn Prime Blueprint. So where are we going to get our Cernos Prime Lower Limb for Arbiters of Hexis?

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

*Missed Note:

The Warframe launcher will now automatically Optimize if your cache has over half a gig of wasted space. This not only rids you of wasted space but also improves load times!

Please re-think this. At least make it a one-time prompt at start-up. My computer is beefy enough not to care about fragmentation during play but due to Australian internet connection it's taken me almost half an hour to download the Mirage update and optimise the cache.

1 hour ago, Darkness_Wolf said:

its a shame this makes me unable to play the game as it slows down my computer, though it is moderately powerful down, to a crawl.

um, you could manually optimize it yourself once a week, to prevent this auto optimize thingy... well if you have a potato pc (like mine), this optimize once a week is a must

Edited by andotz
forgot a thing

Thanks for all your work and improvement !!!

But

"The Warframe launcher will now automatically Optimize if your cache has over half a gig of wasted space. This not only rids you of wasted space but also improves load times!"

Are you kidding ? 2 min for downloading the game update -> more than 3 hours on a "low space left disk" to run your optimisation for 1-2 seconds loading optimisation. And during your optimisation even navigation on net is almost impossible due to full disk bandwith saturation !

Instaling the full game was quicker -> Make this optimisation runnable "on demand" because this is very very annoying ... No way to wait so much longer again ... If so, i'l rage quit this game ! It will be SAD because you did a great game on many aspect.

1 hour ago, leo0826 said:

Meso C3 is vaulted with Saryn Prime Blueprint. So where are we going to get our Cernos Prime Lower Limb for Arbiters of Hexis?

LITH C2.

There seems to be a problem with Nidus's fourth ability, im a low-end user and the maggots don't spawn. The duration timer is also broken, and the larvae spawns stay forever.

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

*Missed Note:

And here was me wondering why the hell my game started to optimize afterwards.

I'll admit that could be a Handy feature if it didnt take over an hour in total.

Edited by Nova73

So about this auto-optimize thing. Please turn it off.

Yesterday I was able to play the game normaly. Today I try to downoad this patch only to be greated by this optimize thing.

It goes to 14% then stops. On first try it linked me to your page with the "something might be wrong with your pc". On second try it blue screened my laptop. After the reset I tried again and showed me that page of yours again. But was able to play the game after it stopped at 14% and decided its not going forward anymore, same as in the first attmept. 

Edited by MaxCrazyDude

Please remove the automatic optimize cache option. For those of us that have little play time, waiting for this to run will seriously cut into actually playing the game. We could already run it manually, we did not need you to make it automatic. At least give us the option to to opt out of it before it even starts running.

Ugh why force the download optimization on us.

It does diddly squat ingame for me and just takes forever to optimize...

I want this to remain optional not forced down my throat my ingame load times were fine even after large updates i dont need this autoamtic optimization garbage just for a little HDD space back ;/

Not when it takes hours to optimize and lags the PC badly....

It does more harm than good for some users this is why it needs to be OPTIONAL

Edited by Lythael

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

*Missed Note:

Please remove this, it wastes more time than it saves

Still cant buy prime accessories due to error :/ Can buy plat just fine though. 

7 hours ago, GA-Bulletproof said:

So after playing this game for a year I purchased prime accessories because I thought it was time I gave back and also I had money finally for it. I have to say I am a little disappointed with the atavist prime armor in the way the chest piece is scaling on some frames. Also the width of the chest piece isn't on par with the edo and targis prime armor set which scales perfectly. Will this be fixed? The syandana is to infested looking and lacks gimmicks to highlight it's prime heritage even more. In comparison to some tennogen this syandana is so far off it's not even in the ballpark. 

So I sincerely hope there will be some rework. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7jhzrb/atavist_prime_armor_is_kind_of_disappointing/

I also bought the prime access, and while the overall design is good, I do agree that it could have been better. Especially the Syndana.

Still cant buy any of the prime access packs, buying keeps giving me a errror message. buying plat works fine.

hope that this bug will be fixed soon. ;)

2 hours ago, blacklusterseph said:

Auto optimize is killing me. Not all of us have SSD's...

tho SSDs cannot even do it lol

Il y a 2 heures, blacklusterseph a dit :

Auto optimize is killing me. Not all of us have SSD's...

The worst is that ssd are not made for rewriting at all "it litterally killing them" ! O_o'

21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

*Missed Note:

For some reason the launcher keeps failing and trying to redownload the last 8.4 MB, ending with a download files were corrupted message after the recent update.

Please help!

Il y a 23 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

*Missed Note:

This is a nice feature to have,

HOWEVER!!!!!!

Please make it optional.

Right now, i'm waiting for more than an hour for it to finish.

I can't even do something else, since it's tanking my HDD....

Even browsing the internet is hardly possible.