Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Mirage Prime 22.7.0

[DE]Megan

Just now, Anngrat said:

stuck on

checking for new content message after update.

It just does not allow to launch game

Uh, I just noticed my launcher suddenly went to optimize the game cache. Wut? I haven´t touched that option... lol

I was just downloading those new updates o.o

Perrin Sequence:
Nikana Prime Blade swapped to Venka Prime Gauntlet

This is a real pain in the &#!. I had to refine like 3 relics to radiant  after farming my &#! off to get the relics in the first place to finally get nikana blueprint, only to finally get it yesterday and now it's essentially worthless lol 

A very simple fix would be to allow a player to use the venka prime gauntlet OR the nikana prime blade to advance. Then, on the next rotation, allow players to use venka prime gauntlet or the new prime item and so on. 

5 minutes ago, Mabitude said:

Uh, I just noticed my launcher suddenly went to optimize the game cache. Wut? I haven´t touched that option... lol

I was just downloading those new updates o.o

*Missed Note:

The Warframe launcher will now automatically Optimize if your cache has over half a gig of wasted space. This not only rids you of wasted space but also improves load times!

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

*Missed Note:

The Warframe launcher will now automatically Optimize if your cache has over half a gig of wasted space. This not only rids you of wasted space but also improves load times!

Hmm, sounds good I guess. Thx for note xD

Archived