Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Mirage Prime 22.7.0

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

*Missed Note:

The Warframe launcher will now automatically Optimize if your cache has over half a gig of wasted space. This not only rids you of wasted space but also improves load times!

How about making a popup notice or something instead of improving this very load time by good half an hour when I actually want to play the game?

Just now, sKinym3 said:

This optimize cache is really long!

It is. The more crap you have in your wasted space, the longer time it would take. So I hope this auto isn´t going to do it every time you start the launcher xD Fine if its by every hotfix though, as that clear things out

Are you seriously not going to reverse the removal of blast damage sending enemies flying on death? theres no benefit to this "fix", all it did is suck the fun out of blast damage and ruin sonicor. You tried this once and reversed it when it proved unpopuler why are you doing it again. Bring back tenno space program. Edit: tfw everyone is complaining about optimization and im still downloading the update, horray rural DSL.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

*Missed Note:

The Warframe launcher will now automatically Optimize if your cache has over half a gig of wasted space. This not only rids you of wasted space but also improves load times!

This is not good for my, on my ssd only have 11GB free space and the Optimize cache eats all space on my disk and the progress never ends because at 93% the memory is full and my pc got stuck... i can't play with this option on my SSD

Anyone else having an issue with their launcher.

Downloaded the update, it optimized (took like 2 min), now when I press "Play", the launcher disappears and I get a new popup with "Warframe has crashed" and a diagnostic window.

I read sometime back you could change using DX10 or DX11 to bypass, but neither of those is working.

Update: Fixed my own issue, just ran a "Verify download cache" and it allowed my game to open.

Is it just me or is anti-aliasing not working? In my orbiter, standing at my nav panel, the text panels more than a metre or two away are now blocky fuzzy eye-pain. They weren't like this before the patch! Did the "fix" break the in-game anti-aliasing settings?

Edit: I've tried enabling/disabling AA in the game client and it doesn't seem to alter anything.

Archived