Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Prime Access is Here!

[DE]Megan

Bought both Mirage Prime and Mirage Prime accessories in the psn store.. not showing in the app nor the forums account management (when trying to change clan logo the platinum hasn't been applied).. don't know if applied to my account in game or not as at work until later.. hope so.. that's about £100 wasted if not..

10 hours ago, SaitoGame said:

Why i didn't get Mirage Prime? when i already have a ten years prime access?

Buying Prime Access only gives you the current Prime Access, you will need to re-buy Prime Access each time a new Prime comes out if you want the new Primes.

6 hours ago, (PS4)enightmare69 said:

Bought both Mirage Prime and Mirage Prime accessories in the psn store.. not showing in the app nor the forums account management (when trying to change clan logo the platinum hasn't been applied).. don't know if applied to my account in game or not as at work until later.. hope so.. that's about £100 wasted if not..

Probably worth contacting DE's and/or Sony's support teams to gain assistance with this.

10 hours ago, Cosmodeous said:

Same issue here - can't make the purchase for some reason.  Paypal and CC both fail.  :sad:

Interestingly enough, I remembered getting a 20% off award in game for a platinum purchase - which was still active.  I went ahead and used that for the lowest tier purchase to clear it from being active, then went for a prime pack and the purchase went through without a hitch.

Unknown error try again later in store.  I guess DE doesnt want my money, Ive tried later... and multible methods.

I am down to throwing my money at the screen, this is weird since I have never had this problem before.

I guess Mirage is just that... a mirage.

On 12/18/2017 at 8:56 AM, (PS4)MCollier said:

Bought the prime accessories, not a fan of that syandana but the armor is great, mirage and Kogake farmed and building but I can’t get any akbolto pieces to drop except the damn blueprint

Lucky you: It won't let me buy Mirage Prime. I keep getting "An error has occurred". Hope I can get it before it gets vaulted, otherwise a total waste.

One case is a mirror, which is a different landing ship perspective.
The landing ship has four aircraft, but the problem is whether to switch to a ship which is in the perspective of spacecraft initial ortiz. My opinion is whether each ship can have a unique perspective. A new opinion.
I hope you can see it.
Pay tribute to DE. Mama

There is a very appearance, is the perspective of different landing ship.
There are four landing ship, but the problem is that regardless of which switch are based on the original spacecraft Odyssey perspective. My opinion is to say that each boat can have a unique perspective. A new adorable opinion.
Hope you can see
Salute DE. Lotus mother  

This is right

58 minutes ago, GREXE said:

There is a very appearance, is the perspective of different landing ship.
There are four landing ship, but the problem is that regardless of which switch are based on the original spacecraft Odyssey perspective. My opinion is to say that each boat can have a unique perspective. A new adorable opinion.
Hope you can see
Salute DE. Lotus mother  

This is right

you never see inside your landing craft, you are in your orbiter when your in ship :smile: when you'ré loading into missions your in landing craft and you never see inside it, two completely differrent things

Edited by xXHobbitXx

• 1 month later...