Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Make Mid-mission Update Alert More Noticeable

charliemim

It activates your chat box. It shows up in nearly all of the channels. It is delivered over 5 minutes at roughly once a minute, usually with quite a bit of funny text. It shows up the same way, with every patch that comes out. It is in red.

Would you like a big warning in the middle of the screen?

19 hours ago, peterc3 said:

It activates your chat box. It shows up in nearly all of the channels. It is delivered over 5 minutes at roughly once a minute, usually with quite a bit of funny text. It shows up the same way, with every patch that comes out. It is in red.

Would you like a big warning in the middle of the screen?

I know these things. Unfortunately chat isn't a priority for me during every mission. I'm glad you are so enamored with the current system though. At least there is that.

Would you like a big warning in the middle of the screen? I think maybe a brighter warning of normal size would be fine. Perhaps at or near the place where a lot of the other mid-mission notifications appear. In the upper middle portion of the UI.

At least something in a brighter color text, dark red is a little hard to read in the middle of a mission.

I agree.