Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endo: very needed but not Farmable.

(XBOX)Skylar McCloud

First off D.E. you guys are doing a great job. The hunters Munition mod and the infesteed Zaws and Arcanes. Loveém to death don't change a thing. Now the topic at hand. 

.                                         Endo, endo is a very necessary resource you we need it for all of our mods it is a necessity. the problem is like for example Primed mods require 40,760 endo to max out. but the drop rate is way low. You could run a whole mission and only get 15. Maybe none at all, Nanospores. I literally have millions on top of each other. Nanospores tho useful are not as important as endo. Corrupted mods Transient Fortitude costs 29,760, narrow minded 23,040 , blind rage 26,880. on top of ,illions of credits, but credits are easy to get. Endo isn't a luxury Item like legendary cores. which has a drop rate so low that if you want to get one, it leavves you at the mercy of trade chat. which has some good people who sell a fair product for a fair price, but the Majority are scalpers and gougers. best example. An Akbolto riven that would not sell for 20 pl now jacked up to 2,000. it's there right now. 

.                                           or in order to get enough endo you have to buy statues in trade chat some sell for a fair price some are gouging. Endo is a Staple Resource one in which we can't function with out, you can have the baddest mod there is that can give you a million damage when maxed. Without endo it's worthless, endo is way too important to drop so infrequently. Plus there is no viable way to farm it, I've run raathoom a bunch (forgive the mispelling) 2 or 3 hundred endo at a time heiracon 400 endo 800 if you're on RNGZuz's good side that day, but more often than not none at all. a run where you get 400 endo is nothing in the grand scheme of things. When maxing a mod costs like 40,000 endo.  

.                                  I've crunched the numbers and to max every mod in my inventory that's worth using all of my rivens, my primed mods that are just at the half way mark. the other Primed mods Like Fury Heated Charge Cryo Rounds Ravage and Morphic Transformer. I just said Forget it I'll just get 800 pl and 4 million credits together and just hit the Trade chat for Legendary cores(excluding my Primed Bane Mods) I'm lookin at 602,631 Endo. That is a ridiculously high amount of endo that's what I find wrong with the way the Endo System is. It is a very necessary resource that is essential to the game but it doesn't drop enough of it. Kuva has a higher drop rate it's nice but not an Essential resource,but farmable on a higher scale.

.                                                       My suggestion is to make an Endo Farming event like the Kuva Siphons Where you can get a decent amount of Endo, the way it is now RNG on an essential resource like Endo is Bonkers. to get up that much endo. With the way RNG runs I would have to do nothing but Endo Runs 8 hours a day exclusively for 5 months. There are too many new updates and things to do Plains Plague star and so many other than to sit in the same mission for hours on end for 5 months. Or increase the Drop rate of Endo. It's not about finding an easy cheesy way to get stronger in the game it's about finding a fair balancem Kuva Like I said is a luxury Item and falls more frequently. Please don't take it as a request to Nerf the Kuva Drop rate. That's great the way it is. I'm just askin for an equal drop rate or close to it for the Endo. We need it Waaaay more.

.                                         Thanx for such a great Game D.E. sincerely,

.                                                              Skylar McCloud

Hi Skylar,

I want to suggest something, and unfortunately it's probably not the solution you're looking for.  However, I hope you'll consider it.

59 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Skylar McCloud said:

I've crunched the numbers and to max every mod in my inventory that's worth using...I'm lookin at 602,631 Endo.

Doing this calculation, while informative, is a recipe for disappointment.  Maxing out every mod that would be useful to you is a long-term goal, and not something DE wants you to be able to do in a weekend, or even a month.  If you look at it as a single monolithic task, it is guaranteed to be daunting.

But it's not meant to be a monolithic task; it's meant to be something you gradually build up.  The longer you play, the more juice you can put into your mod collection.  Little by little you grow.  And if I had to guess, I'd say that's probably why Endo isn't farmable: the devs don't want Endo to be something you grind, as much as something that just naturally accumulates.

I sincerely hope this might offer a shift in perspective that is helpful to you.

Also, don't forget that when you get duplicate mods, as you do in most missions, you can turn those into Endo.  So the natural build up of Endo is actually faster than just the raw Endo you get.  In addition, the daily Sortie will almost always give you an Ayatan treasure that can be traded for about 3000 Endo.  I hope this helps your accumulation!

Best regards, Tenno!

Well I forgot to write that in but I do sell trash Rivens and Mods for Endo. Maybe dropping it as much as Kuva is a lil extreme, but the rate that it drops now is way too low. A buff in the drops Kool I did bring up the Statues in my above statement. Trust mee. I've gotten a whole tone of statues from sorties. In the above I also commented that the way it is now it would take playing 8 hrs everyday for 5 months to get that amount. I work 12 hrs a day 3 4 and sometimes when I can get it 5 days a week. So the time factor is my biggest issue. I know that doesn't make me special or nothing but, everyone on here has a real life as well as this vertual life style.  I understand the game is grindy by nature, I don't mind it for the most part. At the same time Other essential resources drop at a more frequent rate. Focus for example. It's an essential resource for the Focus 2.0 system. in the next coming buff for the consoles they are cutting the cap some what.

.                     Really all I asking  for is a buff to the drop rate because the way it drops now is too infrequent. 

Do Sorties... you'll get 4000 Endo or a stupid Ayatan statue 99.99% of the time.  Between Sorties and the Statues I have never been at a loss for Endo since the conversion from Cores happened.  I have a solid 40,000 built up right now - in fact I need credits more than I need endo.  I get endo at a way faster rate than I can afford to use it because of the stupidly high credit costs on fusions :| 

Most missions I pick up a modest 200-400 as well.  Cetus bounties now also drop it - if you do your bounties daily, or until max standing - you're likely to net about 1k endo from that.  Maroo will offer you a quest for Ayatan treasure every week, assuming like most people you pick up stars when you see them, this should be a nice boost of 2-4k endo every week, depending on the statue found.  

It does add up quite fast over time - and it is farmable to the exact same extent Gold Cores were, if not more.

If you really want to farm it in the straight sense of just doing regular missions and gathering Endo, I can only recommend Survival/Defense on the highest level planets; Eris, Sedna, Pluto - you'll get a nice large amount every 10-20 minutes if you're into short bursts of grind.     

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

Tho Endo is pretty... scarce at first, it's a long-term investment.

You don't need to max rank a Vitality or a Primed Pressure Point twice. You do it once, and that's it. You'll use those mods for months or years in any weapon/frame you want.

Buying legendary cores for anything above 100pl is a steal or a waste of plat. You can easily buy sculptures that will net you enough endo for a primed mod for less than 50pl (which leaves you with enough plat to get a credit booster).

I used to buy sculptures, but I don't do it anymore, because I started pulling out the symaris scanner to look for sculptures in almost any mission (multi-farming FTW). With dedicated runs, I can get 3~5 sculptures in one hour. My personal best was 3 sculptures in a row, while cracking some relics. Once you start scanning your surrounds more frequently, and memorizing those spawning spots, you might actually run out of stars some day (I sure did many times ;-;).

Edited by Guest

On 12/12/2017 at 6:50 PM, (Xbox One)Skylar McCloud said:

Plus there is no viable way to farm it, I've run raathoom a bunch (forgive the mispelling) 2 or 3 hundred endo at a time heiracon 400 endo 800 if you're on RNGZuz's good side that day, but more often than not none at all.

Sorry to sound blunt, but you're doing it wrong.  You should be able to get 800 or more endo out of Rathuum within about 4 minutes.  It takes a team and a strategy, but it's not that difficult to do.  You'll want 3 loot frames and something like a Nidus with max range to pull the enemies together while everyone shoots and loots them.

6 hours ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

Buying legendary cores for anything above 100pl is a steal or a waste of plat.

Prices on Xbox One are often different than on PS4.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

Prices on Xbox One are often different than on PS4.

On PS4, people sell legendary cores for 200pl+, but, with a little patience, you can buy ANY sculpture (fully slotted) for 3pl each. I don't know the prices for pc and xbox, but I think if you were to buy anasa sculptures for 5pl, even 10pl, each, it would still be cheaper than buying a legendary core.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

On PS4, people sell legendary cores for 200pl+, but, with a little patience, you can buy ANY sculpture (fully slotted) for 3pl each. I don't know the prices for pc and xbox, but I think if you were to buy anasa sculptures for 5pl, even 10pl, each, it would still be cheaper than buying a legendary core.

OK, that's about the same for Xbox One.  What people are paying for is the reduction in credits and the reduction in time from having to find that many statues, turn them in, do all the trades, etc.  I don't think 200p is unreasonable for a legendary core when you take that into account.

I think it is a bit unreasonable... buying Legendary Cores means more time farming mods/prime parts to trade for plat or buying more plat from the store.

Pff I have the opposite problem.  I cant pull in the credits fast enough to pay for stuff.   Endo flows like water.  

Defense/Survival missions and push it and you will get tons.  What you also need to do is Treasure hunter missions to get Sculptures.   Use your stars to fill in the scultpures and poof 2k endo.  I also sometimes find sculptures randomly in other missions(but very rare)