Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Fashion

HellfireDaemon

Well before, it was you had one facial thing on, and one hood on. And any facial thing worked with the hood, and disapeared when the hood was closed automatically. Now, you can only have the ear accessory and the eye accessory on with any of the warrior hoods, not the facial accessory. Which is sad for me because the warrior hoods are the only ones that go all the way around the head but still show the face when they're open. So having that with a decked out face would look amazing, but, they removed a feature that was working fine :/

Supposedly it was a bug and not an intended feature. Also there could be some back-end problem caused by the addition of the face slots.

But like some bugs of the past if enough people request it then they might bring it back as a feature. I'm in the boat to bring it back, I loved my Zauba hood + Ki'Teer mask + eye guard.

16 hours ago, HellfireDaemon said:

Why did we lose the ability to wear facial accessories with the Warrior hoods? I miss having the gas mask on with the Vahd hood :(

Yea me 2 for gas mask with clem mask 

Edited by Vlada91

9 hours ago, trst said:

Supposedly it was a bug and not an intended feature. Also there could be some back-end problem caused by the addition of the face slots.

But like some bugs of the past if enough people request it then they might bring it back as a feature. I'm in the boat to bring it back, I loved my Zauba hood + Ki'Teer mask + eye guard.

THIS! Zauba hood, atmos mask, ocular sensors. Makes a badass tactical helm. REALLY want it back!

Sadly this post will likely never see the light of day.