Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: 2017's Final Devstream #103!

[DE]Rebecca

Devstream103_1080p.jpg2017’s Final Devstream is coming! Join us this Friday, December 15th for Devstream #103.

Who:  Rebecca, Steve, Sheldon, Scott & Geoff are here to say goodbye until 2018!  

What:  We will be taking a look at Warframe’s last major Update of the year (hopefully.. if things go according to plan) which includes Khora and so much more! We will also be running another Twitch Drops test – how it’ll go, nobody knows! Tune in to participate in the Drop campaign which requires 30 minutes of cumulative Devstream viewtime with a Twitch Linked account. What is the drop this time around? Exilus Adaptor, round 2. Let’s do this, Tenno.

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Mirage Prime Access!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this December 15th at 2 p.m ET!  

This thread closes at 10 a.m. on December 15th – get your questions in! We ask you for your favourite Warframe 2017 Memory in addition to a question! As many of us will begin our holidays, we’d love to reflect on your favourite Warframe moment of 2017 so we can create more of the positive experiences in 2018. We know 2017 hasn’t been a perfect year of course, Tenno. Sometimes knowing what you loved is just as important as knowing what you didn’t like (which we’ve got lists and lists of).

Looking forward to this!

Questions
Can the worldstate.php get an upgrade with the featured deals from the Cetus vendors, as well as a fully fledged countdown for day/night in the worldstate?

Favorite Memory
Getting to hug space mom and so many other wonderful DE peeps, and getting to hang out for a day at Tennocon while watching presentations on stuff like Tennogen items.

Well, a few things:

Questions:

1- Scott: Can Fang Prime use some love please? it sits at both, 5% Crit Chance and 5% Status Chance base! :P
2- Geoff: We got no trailers for Hydroid and Mirage. Delay for Zephyr and make a 10 min video? :P

Favorite Warframes: Harrow! Loved the aesthetics, the powers, and well, everything!

Favorite moment: Hmm... I need to double think this one, but probably... I'll say the TennoCon plains reveal. Gamewise, perhaps Octavia's quest. I know a lot of people hated the end section, but it was nice for a change :) Needs improvement though ;P

EDIT: Turns out there is a vid for Mirage, so... only ask about Hydroid's trailer if able hue :P

It's easy to notice a pattern regarding syndicates: each syndicate gets a lore expansion via a quest or event, along with an element of the game that comes here to stay. However, could we also receive some mentions of the syndicates' relations between each other? I believe it would create a much better feeling of them, showing how their interests come to a conflict.

My favourite memory of 2017? Outside of the game itself it would be seeing the people's reaction during Tennocon upon seeing the reveals of Plains of Eidolon and The Sacrifice. In terms of the game itself though, it would be fighting the Teralyst for the first time; having had a long break for Monster Hunter, it felt great to fight a powerful, formidable opponent and learn its moveset again while developing a strategy to make the fight more effective.

Questions:

1) Please allow underclocking focus nodes or remove all increased energy costs from them. If a player finds value in a node with increased energy costs at a low rank, but after they upgrade it they decide it just costs too much to justify the upgrade, they can't use it at all. Corrupted mods at least have the workaround of duplicate mods at different ranks. Focus nodes do not. 

2) Melee Amps?

2017 Memory:

I think PoE reveal and Hok's Anvil.

Looking forward to Corpus getting stuff done and modular guns. 

No questions today. Just wanna say that it took a couple of hotfixes, but Plains of Eidolon is bretty gud! Zaws are sweet! The Teralyst is a kickass boss fight! My Operator is a tiny little unkillable fast-moving colossus! The grind got toned down to manageable levels, and I am genuinely, eagerly looking forward to the next Landscape-style release. Give us canyon archwing racing, go on, do it.

Best Memory Of 2017:

Getting a sack of Focus Waybinds unlocked and going out on the plains to realise that Operator mode has been made awesome! Goth Mech Pilot will continue absorbing mad XP and pulling terrible stunts with Void energies.

Have a great holiday season, DE peoples.

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We will be taking a look at Warframe’s last major Update of the year (hopefully.. if things go according to plan) which includes Khora and so much more!

Where is the sacrifice? We've been waiting for Umbra since mid 2015 and still nothing, only delay after delay on top of more delays, a teaser and more delays and "SoonTM"

On a similar line, what's happening with cinematic content? Hydroid prime had no trailer and there was no cinematic quest this year.

Can we get a Prisma lato with similar stats to post buff lato prime?

Also, match/server browser for conclave pls! We need a way to find maches easier while proving wrong the people who claims that nobody plays it.

Could teshin also offer forma bp as a reward? It would be a welxome standing sink that provides more access to a very useful consumable item.

We ask you for your favourite Warframe 2017 Memory in addition to a question!

Forgot my favorite memory, it was during tennocon, when the sacrifice quest trailer featuring Umbra was shown.

As of now Frost Prime along with many primes from his generation do not hold up to more recent primes, in terms of stat boosts. Would it be possible to buff values for primes like Frost, Rhino, Mag, Excal, Ember Etcc..

Also, especially true for frost he is in desperate need of a remodel, even removing prime bits does nothing to the model. A post was made ages ago with with huge positive reception with this concept

hvH6x0W.png

And yet was not added into the game despite it being a very simple non rework tier modification.

And then of course with the controversial gara changes, I think it's also time to discuss the changes to frost and the relation ship we have about duration based infini health casts.

A post that i sent to steve via twitter and it has garnered warm reception. What i hope to achieve is to keep frost where he is in terms of power while not garnering huge reliance on spam casting with actual synergy which is what is needed for him in particular.

In essence, when ill our frosti boi get some love?

Q: When will you rework raid arcanes? i have been using the same syadana in every frame even tho there are many tennogen syadanas i would like to buy, im also not buying most tennogen helmets because i got the old arcane helmets. everyone is loosing with this: players, DE and tennogen creators.

Q: Will umbra stats be diferent from excal prime?

Q: Will we be able to equip umbra with excal prime skin/helmet and/or umbra skin on excalibur prime?

Q: i have skana prime, but prisma skana is clearly better, can we get a small buff on skana prime to be as good as the prisma version?

Q: From the day corruped mods came the game started turning from a shooter into a hack and slash game where for any players all you do is press numbers, im sure you guys regreat that, any plans to turn it around? solutions like the nullifiers do not count..

Q: Tennogen armour, sentinel attachments, sugatras, cosmetics for the operator, etc... when?

Q: Recently Rebecca made a poll on twitter about building multiples of the same Warframe for different builds, is there any changes coming regarding that?

Q: what is the fear behind the focus soft daily cap? i see the reason for some kind of daily cap, i also see the reason behind the Convergence orb, but i fail to see the reason to fear the soft cap.

visiting other ppls ships already is in the game (kinda), but when will it become something that we can choose to by ourselves?

also, is this your final decision for focus costs or will you take another look at that?

and, bc i just have to ask, umbra?

I'd really like to see some tweaks to the minimap.  I prefer the overlay, but at times it obstructs the view too much & on the plains it is either too opaque or too hard to see.  Could we possibly get some scaling/placement behavior or other tweaks for it?

Just now, Axemagus said:

I'd really like to see some tweaks to the minimap.  I prefer the overlay, but at times it obstructs the view too much & on the plains it is either to opaque or too hard to see.  Could we possibly get some scaling/placement behavior or other tweaks for it?

They actually added a fading option, I just found it yesterday

Archived