Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: 2017's Final Devstream #103!

[DE]Rebecca

3 hours ago, dstrawberrygirl said:

Small request: Tyl Regor noggle pleeeease!

Silly request: Interactable villain / noteable character noggles that play a small selection of their signature lines - click on them / walk into them / perhaps only as operator so we don't go crazy. "Tenno, you really want this?", "I'm very excited!", "Just a wee one, nothing to worry about!" etc. in little squeeky versions of their normal voices because, well, they're noggles.

dX9ABI3.gif
So much this!

Questions

Can we get the no self-damage bug on Tether Grenades back ? Or get a mod that takes away self-damage in exchange for a mod slot on all SD dealing weapons. This way people like me who hate self-damage can use weapons that have self-damage while sacrificing more modding power and people who like their setup wont be impacted at all. And even if you think that mod wont be not balanced give it something like 10% less damage or something, I would still use it. Please DE. Let me use my Secura penta again.

Could we see weapon disposition by default in the arsenal? 

Currently we can only see them if we have a veiled riven in our inventory. We only have 15 riven slots and using 4 slots (Shotgun, Rifle, Pistol, Melee) just to have dispositions viewable seems like a high cost. 

Alternatively, could you perhaps make veiled rivens not count towards our total. The server space is probably not high if there are fewer than 500 unique challenges.

1. Any ETA to fix these HUGE issues with Zaws & Amps? This is crucial, especially for the coming of Megalysts and all.

2. Concerning Damage 3.0, will you guys consider further depth to the status proc "tiers" instead of what was proposed during previous Devstream? The Impact proc for instance wasn't really inspiring and ragdoll may be more detrimental than helpful due to inconsistency.

This is a good moment for another person:

I found about the mod Rift Strike via a warframe partner video, I went to the Wiki to figure out where to get it, and decided I was not going to farm it.

I went to my mod collection to see if I had it already. Even though my game is in Spanish, I know the name of the weapon it is for: Twin "Baslok in English", "Basolk Gemelas" in Spanish. Therefore, I search for "Basolk". Nothing comes up. I figured I did not have the mod.

I went to Warframe.Market, found a seller, contacted him, waited for him to leave his mission or whatever and bough the mod. As a result, I found out that the mod is called "Golpe de la grieta" in Spanish. Back in the ship, I look for it, and turns out I had 3 already.

I hope the tenno from whom I got my 4th copy of the mod enjoys the pl. It was a good moment for that tenno.

IMPROVE MOD SEARCH

---

Silly me, didn't consider to change the language of the game and download translations again just to search one mod. What do you say? That I should play with the game in English? Well... you see, if I do that, none of the things other people would tag to me would work, because they would be in Spanish.

Question

why the twitch drops dont work I past more then 30 min in a stream and didnt got the syandana and I know that the promotion was still vallid because it ended 1 hour after dk's stream or at least was what he said.

Question: Will umbra be primed because we are gonna get excal umbra not is prime varient because he is a chinese build exclusive like nomal excal prime for the global build (pc) and will we get more umbra frames or just excal btw will the alternative umbra excal helmet be a stalkers helmet

Question:

Why the stalker/zanuka/gustrag three dont appear in the plains

Question 

Will excal umbra have an alternative skin?

Question 

Why 2 weeks of wainting my twitch drops were all exilius adapters?

Question

Stalker is a excal umbra without a scarf with a diferent helmet and less edgy because eadgehead is gonna live forever in umbra

Favorite frame: Umbra excal

Favorite weapon: nikana prime/war opticor

My favorite memory of 2017 was: Finishing the game got many frames and the sacrifice trailer.

BTW: Give us the all mighty Nova Prime /Ember Prime pls devault them/her

My favorite Memory from '17 was finding out that one of my favorite artists (Keith Thompson) was part of DE when Gara was first revealed! that made getting her that much sweeter...My warframe is a work of art brought to life!

As for my question: I was wondering if there was any progress on the proposed "sentient arm cannon" that was proposed long ago...has it come off the table or is it being reworked/in progress?

Archived