Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: 2017's Final Devstream #103!

[DE]Rebecca

Question: Has any progress being made into being able to visit other people Orbiters?

That way people can show off other people (4 person limit) in their clan/squad their decorations instead of just send screenshots and maybe add the ability to trade and start missions while doing this (For the ship's owner). And people can add settings just like matchmaking. (Ex. Open: Anyone in your squad/clan can enter your ship even if you are offline. Public w/Invite: You get a notification that someone in your squad and/or clan wants to enter your ship answer yes or no. Invite Only: only you can invite people to your ship. Friends Only: Only friends can send requests to board your ship. And Solo: No one can enter your ship)

Q: Are there any plans on allowing players to replay some of the older quests?

Favorite moment: I really appreciate all the QoL changes and revisiting of old content that the Devs have done/are doing. In particular, however, I had a lot of fun with the quests that released this year, Octavia's Anthem and Chains of Harrow, specifically.

1) Could we get rooms or decorations for the dojo that serve the same purpose as the things in the Orbiter (mods, arsenal, foundry, mission selection, etc.) and then a setting to go to the dojos instead of the orbiter when returning from missions? I feel it would serve to make dojo's feel a little bit more like a home, and would make some players feel a little better to see other people in the clan more often. You know, to help them feel like they're a part of something. Plus it'll give players more of a reason to care about their dojo more then research and trading.

2) Is there a possibility of bringing back the weekly reward pool thing that sorties used to have? Keep the rewards the same, but make it so we can't get the same rewards more than once or twice in the same week? It might help the players with poor luck at acquiring something they have use for. Instead of getting the statue and then endo alternating with the occupational forma or potato. [why riven mods, why do you hate me?]

While it might not be the kinda question you want, or the kind you can really answer, here goes nothing;

3) Lore question i haven't heard an answer for; How old is the average life span for a normal human in warframe, and do the Tenno age differently than the average person?

Now as for favorite moments. I'd say that outside of the obvious big updates and teasers that we've gotten, Seeing that i could get the feral Kavat look as a skin was my favorite. I love the way it looks and due to me having poor luck with pet appearances it makes me super happy to know i can pull off a look i'll love regardless of how the pet looks normally.

I would Like to get the controversy of weapon variants addressed, including whether we'll find ourselves with Prime Opticor or whatever; not that the Opticor or Lenz need buffs, but just the fact that there are Prisma Dual Cleavers, when they should be Wraith Variant, and a few other conflicts with the Corpus:Vandal, Grineer:Wraith, Tenno:Dex/Prisma/Prime, because with the Umbra frame coming, and where I think the Sacrifice quest is going, I would very much like to know the lore behind the variants, or even if we're eventually just going to make each variant have their own buffs, much like the Syndicate weapons, but not in status effects; this would give us an Opticor Vandal, which might have just a faster charge, while a Wraith variant might just have some more status chance.

Also, as a developer-in-the-making, I would love to support the devs, and help them come out with more and better content, but as a broke kid with parents that don't believe in paying developers, I can't quite do that for about a year. I love the idea that we get Loadout slots with our MR ranks, but the grind for plat so I can get Warframe slots is too much for me to have any sort of time on the side. I think that adding weapon slots and Warframe slots between those MR ranks that we get loadout slots, if you added weapon or warframe slots, it would get a lot better feedback on plat spending, saying "hey, I got Octavia and my Harrow sitting in my foundry, but I do have my MR 14 test coming up soon. I should grind for some prime parts to sell for one slot real quick so I can get them both" instead of saying "WTS [insert vaulted item that i really didn't want to sell but my Equinox can't wait any longer so I can focus farm] 40P" (its worth about 70P IRL), and thus you would get kids saying, hey I just need to get some 12 plat so I can keep my Tigris but still level some MR fodder so I can get to my next MR. I think this would be a plausible idea, since you do have ways for us to farm for big potatoes, instead of us having to farm for the plat for those all the time as well. It wouldn't take away from the whole plat dump that is  

1st Paragraph is much more urgent of a situation to me as a lore player, but they're both just ideas and food for thought. These exact systems don't have to be put in place, but something like this I think would decrease the grind just to the point where I can log in for an hour and sit down afterwards and either have a little fun or go to sleep, instead of getting on for half an hour looking to make about 80P and end up 14 hours later farming for Berserker and wondering what happened to my 40 forma I had yesterday while I get ready for work. I don't think that it would decrease the plat dump that is slots right now, but instead would increase it, especially with new weapons, frames, and other features I'm sure are coming that will take up slots that don't exist in game yet.

Twitch drop many orokin catalyst please. We have enough of exilus adapter to sustain a lifetime.

Now... Khora has a normal female groin as compared to Gara lol. Though the pointy things on her helmet much resemble Gara and they looked like sisters.

Question:

In a devstream, Steve and Scott talked about reconsidering the forma system. Ranking up a weapon or warframe again and again is not much fun and it takes up a considerable amount of time too. Has any progress been made on this topic?

Thank you guys for providing an awesome game. Lots of Love :heart::heart::heart:

Can't wait for this Devstream and some news on Khora !

My Question:

I'm very happy with Mirage Prime look and her cinematic is beautiful, however, some of her mechanics can be frustrating to work around.

I'm thinking of the light/shadow mechanic of her 2nd and 3rd ability which depends heavily of environmental lighting conditions, which can be hard to identify (as it depends of our graphical settings) or even to use given how light/shadow zones can be rare in some maps (PoE with the cycle of Day/Night or some maps that are basically 90% light and/or shadow or on which light or shadow zones are too far from one another to be exploited).

In the other hand her 2nd ability, Sleight of Hand, hardly scales at all and her 4th (Prism) has a really long cast time which makes it really hard to use in mid-level missions and higher without dying during the animation.

My question is, with her Prime version that just came out, is there any plans to give her some QoL love/improvements ?

My best memory for 2017:

The entire Tennocon :D I had been hoping for something on the scale of PoE in Warframe for months and some of my friends have been waiting a long while to get some news on Excalibur Umbra; and in one Tennocon you hyped us all :D

I hope this year was good to you DE, thank you for you hard work ! May you have a wonderful new year coming ahead.

Question - Could we get a way through the website to modify the Communications list (Friends or Clan lists) that includes a multi select? I have like 130 people that need to be removed. 

Best memory - 

Being Asked 'Why did you bring Nekros Prime to a sortie?" and "yeah, like why?"... then proceeding to do 72% of the damage to Kela De Thaym. When your loadout is right, have the right support, and know what you are doing, you can do just about anything. 

Hello, DE.

I was wondering, 

who would you rather rework:

ZEPHYR...?

or 

MESA...?

I have a feeling none of those are going to be reworked.

And one last thing...In Focus 2.5, you guys mentioned having lower costs for the nodes. Will it be carried over to Focus 3.0?

FAVORITE MOMENT OF 2017

The excitement when I saw Gara and the Plains of Eidolon. Seriously, no joke. 

Question: For the next unvaulting would you be able to make an accessory bundle for players whom have already obtained the frames and weapons thru trade yet still want to get the prime accessories that aren't farmable in game?

Favorite moment: this has been my first year playing warframe and I have enjoyed every moment of it keep up the amazing job the evolution has been amazing 

I've liked finally getting the plat/luck to fashion frame Nezha's flowing ribbons to a likeable state. I can only hope Nezha Prime is even more of a graceful prince... Triple the ribbons.

Question: We have all these ammo cases mods sitting about, and new open worlds will need new mini-games. Any chance of transmuting them into cards for a CCG?

Hello everyone on the couch,

I had a few questions (actually I have more then that but let's keep it short):

• One of the major deal breaker in warframe is the new player experience, people join the game, do the first quest and then get thrown out in the wild but at no point key systems of the game are explained to them, such as the damage system, codex, void fissures missions, the process to obtain weapons or warframes. The community of course is always happy to step in and answer the questions newer players might have, but I feel it's not longer enough. My question is, do you feel the same about it and if you feel there is change to be made how much of a priority is it ?
  • For the release of Mirage prime, mirage's 2 got changed and now rely on the map lighting. How open are you on making additional change ? One of the issue with mirage is that her 2 and 3 depends on where she is standing, which forces into a stand still gameplay if players dont want to lose the buff they want. Would it be possible to make it a toggle ?
  • Still on the mirage subject, can her casting animation get a look at ? Her 1, 2 and 3 are pretty much all the same. People seems to really like the bow animation during her hall of mirror in the prime trailer as shown here:
  • The worldstate API used by discord bots, websites or other applications lack certains things like kuva missions, invasion mission type, plains weather, plains time of the day, etc ... Would it be possible to add those to it ? Pretty please with a cherry on top ?
  • Finally, when is DE_Steve going to get back to stream on Sundays ? I really like watching those be it simply game play or programming and I think some great things can come out of those streams for the game.

My favorite memory of 2017 was the Chains of Harrow quest and of course the plains of Eidolon reveal, watching everyone seeing it for the first and reacting to it was awesome. The Mirage Prime trailer that was published this week was great I've watched it at least 10 times.Other good memory is seeing the new content creator reacting to quest like the second dream and the war within. The plague star event was a good one, I had to use spreadsheet my runs because I've said to myself "ok I need x things, how much standing is needed, how many time to I need to run the mission, how many time per day do I have to run the event in order to reach that goal ?". I ended up getting way more than what I expected.

Thank you for answering and for being awesome.

For me I find that the game doesn't give Archwing enough love so for my questions I would like to know..

Q. Would you consider adding a whole zone for Archwing missions and bosses like a starship graveyard or something along those lines?

Q. Will there be anymore Archwings added into the game along with new weapons maybe these could have syndicate mods?

Q. Could we see prime versions of the Archwings already in the game?

kingpin system, the corpus crab-bots, sentient arm cannons, players in my landing craft (so they can see the kubrow with kavat ears and kavat tail since it seems you'll never let me take him in mission without them disappearing), and custom obstacle courses for dojos that allow us to put the timed red orb things in it and a path to follow for the player to stick to, 

OR MUTINY

2 hours ago, Sorenxoras said:

1) Could we get rooms or decorations for the dojo that serve the same purpose as the things in the Orbiter (mods, arsenal, foundry, mission selection, etc.) and then a setting to go to the dojos instead of the orbiter when returning from missions? I feel it would serve to make dojo's feel a little bit more like a home, and would make some players feel a little better to see other people in the clan more often. You know, to help them feel like they're a part of something. Plus it'll give players more of a reason to care about their dojo more then research and trading.

2) Is there a possibility of bringing back the weekly reward pool thing that sorties used to have? Keep the rewards the same, but make it so we can't get the same rewards more than once or twice in the same week? It might help the players with poor luck at acquiring something they have use for. Instead of getting the statue and then endo alternating with the occupational forma or potato. [why riven mods, why do you hate me?]

While it might not be the kinda question you want, or the kind you can really answer, here goes nothing;

3) Lore question i haven't heard an answer for; How old is the average life span for a normal human in warframe, and do the Tenno age differently than the average person?

Now as for favorite moments. I'd say that outside of the obvious big updates and teasers that we've gotten, Seeing that i could get the feral Kavat look as a skin was my favorite. I love the way it looks and due to me having poor luck with pet appearances it makes me super happy to know i can pull off a look i'll love regardless of how the pet looks normally.

boop

Archived