[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: 2017's Final Devstream #103!

2 hours ago, Sorenxoras said:

1) Could we get rooms or decorations for the dojo that serve the same purpose as the things in the Orbiter (mods, arsenal, foundry, mission selection, etc.) and then a setting to go to the dojos instead of the orbiter when returning from missions? I feel it would serve to make dojo's feel a little bit more like a home, and would make some players feel a little better to see other people in the clan more often. You know, to help them feel like they're a part of something. Plus it'll give players more of a reason to care about their dojo more then research and trading.

2) Is there a possibility of bringing back the weekly reward pool thing that sorties used to have? Keep the rewards the same, but make it so we can't get the same rewards more than once or twice in the same week? It might help the players with poor luck at acquiring something they have use for. Instead of getting the statue and then endo alternating with the occupational forma or potato. [why riven mods, why do you hate me?]

While it might not be the kinda question you want, or the kind you can really answer, here goes nothing;

3) Lore question i haven't heard an answer for; How old is the average life span for a normal human in warframe, and do the Tenno age differently than the average person?

Now as for favorite moments. I'd say that outside of the obvious big updates and teasers that we've gotten, Seeing that i could get the feral Kavat look as a skin was my favorite. I love the way it looks and due to me having poor luck with pet appearances it makes me super happy to know i can pull off a look i'll love regardless of how the pet looks normally.

boop

During a previous devstream, though I can't recall which, you had stated that you didn't want Warframe to be a grind fest. However, when the relic system was introduced, it could be argued that farming for primes requires more grind, as not only do you have to farm for the correct relic, but you also have to praise to RNGesus/lootcifer to get the correct item. Are there any ideas you guys have been thinking of to help alleviate this grind?

Another thing seen as a bit grind-y is rivens and kuva. The cap on the kuva cost on cycling rivens was certainly a step in the right direction, but still ignores the main problem with rivens themselves: the cycling process itself. Again, the ability to choose between the new roll and the previous roll was a step in the right direction, but things like this can still happen (in case you don't wanna click, it's the Lecta riven posted a while back with 100 rolls and very poor stats). And while this isn't the case for most scenarios, and you can get good rolls quickly, it's still absurd that this can happen. Do you have any plans to implement something to make rivens less RNG focused? One example I've seen many times is allowing you to lock in certain stats for an extra kuva cost. Is something like that possible?

My favorite moment in game was probably Operation Plague Star simply because I did the majority of it solo.

Edited by Zphrya
Elaborated on second question and forgot to add my favorite moment.

Will we ever see an upgrade to the mobile app with "actually playable" content, and/or the possibility to collect daily login bonus?

You've been talking more openly on hot topics like Universal Vacuum, Damage 3.0! Please, keep on this trend and circle back to these topics as well!

Personally, I'd like to see puncture do something offensive in nature or else I'd still not ever use it over slash when dealing with armor... Even though puncture is designed to beat armor.

The only fear I have regarding the impact is that melee combos could be disrupted by enemies ragdolling away. Could they maybe lock in front of you until your combo is finished and then they fly away like this- And fly away according to the accumulated ragdoll amounts from the full combo?

Favourite moment of 2017? Getting Tempo Royale from an Incursion. Please don't mess with incursions.

Question (really for last stream): How did the sound guys make Tiberon's sound, what sounds and things were used?

So, the Mirage Prime Trailer really got me thinking. We know that Natha (Lotus) Knew the original Tenno who commanded the Mirage Warframe, and I'm assuming that it originally looked like Mirage prime. Now, you guys have never officially cleared this up, would this mean that the non prime variant of a warframe is a mass produced version used by our current era tenno until the technology to rebuild the original is rediscovered? Or were non prime variant's used during the original war?

Few quick questions:
-When will we get more info on the infested room in the orbiter (and Helminth)- specifically the purpose of that "pod" in the back of the room
-Will nekros' skills get another look at? The last changes were awesome, but I think he could benefit from another pass (specifically with soul punch)

-Will we ever get the ability to polarize slots for mods based on individual loadouts. Right now many people just remove the polarity on the aura slots because it makes it impossible to swap to the best aura for the mission otherwise on most loadouts. 

-Will some of the really old weapons get an updated pass? Many are still stuck several years in the past and it doesn't necessarily mean flat damage buffs but mechanic changes/special functions would work too for some of the more unique weapons (like stug, seer, ect)

- can we ever expect some quest or story to be added for the really old warframes? Being a nekros fanboy I think having a quest, even some simple one, where we actually do the proper "Lephantis hunt" that Lotus alludes to would be pretty cool. Gathering the nav coordinates to access derelicts (would also allow new players to find out about derelicts) then obtaining the Lephantis ones so we can track him down...ah a nekros can dream. I know adding quests is very time and resource consuming but you could use it as an opportunity to introduce game aspects to new players in a way that doesn't feel too spoon-fed or hand-holding, thus preserving the awesome discovery aspect Warframe has always given us. Putting them on the older warframes would be a great way to flesh out lore and improve new player experience which many still complain is lacking. 

And my best memory: well to be honest it was all the updates this year but since you need something more specific, I would go with PoE hype and release and also Harrow. Next to nekros he is my all time favorite and his story/quest really moved me. Superbly done! 

• Upvote 1

Questions;

1)Are we going to get a fading option for some of the larger cosmetics (i.e. Frost Deluxe's dangly earrings or Chroma Deluxe's spikey bits?). There's plenty of cosmetics I don't use because they keep getting in the way of my aiming.

2) An animation rework on some old stances? Many of them feel painful just to watch. Very unnatural movements. Barring that, do we have an ETA on new, more fluid stances?

Best Memory of 2017 Warframe: That one time I bullet-jumped on an Eidolon to melee its head for the kill.

My favorite Warframe memory of 2017 was just this week, actually.  I can't say that the whole "vault" thing is a favorite of mine, but it really did make us play more than we usually do.  My friend and I had farmed the heck out of relics to get Saryn Prime and NIkana Prime, the former of which I finished just hours before the deadline.  Then my friend had several [Axi N4]s, 6 to be precise.  Leery about this, we decided that we'd try and find us a Radshare group.  Didn't happen!  Confound it!  So we decided to try our luck anyway and throw caution to the wind, and we ran one Axi with the N4s radianted (he'd given me 3 of them), and lo and behold it dropped on the first attempt.  It was real amazing to see it drop, and I started building it right away.

As to the question, I suppose a question I might have is if Warframe will ever have any kind of modding API or modding functionality added in?  I know of several people who have all expressed how they'd like this mod or that mod for the game, and I just wonder if any simple Lua modding or the such might ever be added in?

I'm going to miss the whole thing.......stuck on a plane for 6 hours and not even going anywhere fun.  No prizes for me then.

Will anything be done about the heavy reliance on RNG for Rivens? I and many others have spent many hours grinding away Kuva, and usually have nothing to show for it. My current highest roll is 100 and I've still only gotten bad rolls. Will there be any system to alleviate the grind for Rivens?

My favorite moment... hmmm! There were some awesome ones. I think it'd have to be a tie between a sad smile at Rell finally getting to rest, a warm chuckle at Simaris' tsundere antics at the end of Octavia's Anthem, an excited grin at the first sights and impressions of Cetus and the Plains, and a contented sigh as I walked back out into the plains for the somethingth time only to be surprised by the soothing sights and natural rhythms of rain and thunder, just the other day.

All in all, you folks are definitely earning your pay. Keep up the good work! ;)

can we have it so that lowering the opacity of our sigils completely removes its design? like, i want to earn standing for my factions, but the sigil intrudes on my fashionframe

You should look at adding in a feature that lets you walk along the ground while still in arch wing mode in the plains other wise its really hard to move around.

First off, hats off to the animation team with the Mirage Prime trailer, it looks astounding, and it gives more personality to Mirage, I feel.

I was wondering, since you already made those animations... Would it be possible to add them to Mirage in game? Her Hall of Mirrors, Sleight of Hand and Eclipse all use the same exact animation, and it ends up being quite bland(also, they are all Loki's Decoy cast animation, IIRC). The trailer animations make her look playful and it fits great with her mocking and theatrical personality(at least according to Ballas).

Couple of questions:

1.Can we get a concept art book of all the frames, tile sets and characters, enemies and other stuff. cause I will spend every cent in my bank account for a art book
2. When will we see the Proto weapon skins series for the bronco and lato etc.
3. also will it be possible to get a option to change focus schools in the simulacrum, cetus and relays?

Thanks and merry christmas DE 

I have a couple of questions and they have bugged me for awhile.

1st - Is there a rework for Chroma happening? I would love to see Chroma improved while his 2 and 3 stay the same as they give the Dragon his scales. But I was just wondering of an ETA on that whether it has been scrapped or still on the table.

2nd - The login reward system..... Updates and/or ETA? How much will it be expanded?

Thanks Rebecca and Dev team loved what you've done so far! Looking forward to 2018

EDIT: FORGOT!!!

My Favorite Memory was when, Hydroid Prime and the Plains of Eidolon were revealed. I almost cried LOL

Edited by IgnisAmulek
Forgot to put in memory of 2017

1. We need more slots for riven mods.
2. We need more options to change the appearance of the Orbiter, other than the existing repainting. (for example, change the transparency of the "windshield" or use the fan art as the background of the glass)
3. We need a music player on Orbiter (similar to the one planned for the dojo), where you can include your music tracks (for example, music from the quest Second Dream, Octavia's tracks, etc.)?
4. We need an expansion of the capacity of jewelry on Orbiter (there were a lot of things that can not be installed due to lack of capacity points)?