Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: 2017's Final Devstream #103!

[DE]Rebecca

Favourite Warframe moment: first time watching the sun rise on the Plains.

Question: Similar to Nidus´ stack counter, could we get a big HUD number for Rhino's diamond skin? Preferably with an absolute number instead of the itty bitty (I have a large monitor) percentage counter in the bottom right, which disappears whenever I use operator form.

Also, pretty please add a separate scale slider for HUD map markers!!

12 hours ago, (PS4)ryuhyabusa555 said:

Will Excalibur Prime have a Chance to Reappear in the future? maybe as An axi Relic would be cool, for those of us who never heard of this game at the time of Founders pack? I beg you DE Notice how many Players would love a shot at EXCAL prime.

DE and the founders signed a contract, non founders will never get skana, lato, or excalibur prime.

Q: Will we ever have a way to re-acquire quest frames such as Mirage, Limbo and Chroma?

Case in point, a friend of mine sold Chroma long ago before seeing the potential in him. Now, the only way for him to get Chroma back is to buy him with Platinum.

Could we not have an option to rebuy these parts, possibly from Baro or Darvo if you had already completed the quest?

At the devstraem two weeks ago you were supose to show us the operator melee, but you "forgot". so can you show us them this time. And when I'm on the operator subject, will we get more operator hairstyles? And make the trimmed hair the operatot has as standart make a bit more thicker and sticking out of the head a bit too. Everytime i try on a hairstyle or helmet where the standard hair can be seen it looks horeible.

For me the Best stuff in WF of the Year:

Valkyr Prime

Octavia and the Tennogen she will resive

Plains and the Event Plague Star there interessting

question would be:

Kubrows and Kavats ---- Universal Vakuum or a other kind of loot mod for them please

Hello DE,

1- Can we have Our Captura Pictures be placed on displays?
2- Have you considered adding different Ship interiors based on the ships in the game? Like a Mantis Ship interior different to that of the original Liset interior.

I have two questions =)

• Primed Vacuum when?
  • Less of a question, more of a suggestion. Can we have warframe specific ability rebinding? What I mean by this is I have all my ability keys rebound, so I tend to think of them in matter of what a key generally does instead of "it's ability 1". For example I would like to be able to press the same key to activate Invisibility, no matter what Warframe I'm using, but it can be either ability 2 (Loki, Ash) or 3 (Ivara). Another ability I've bound to one of my extra mouse buttons, I'd like to be able to assign whatever attack or movement ability I use most to it.
    I hope I'm not the only one who would love this, I know some ability shooters (Overwatch, Paladins) have class/character specific keybinds, so I think warframe might benefit from it as well.

Hi Hi

so, first the memory, I got to say that re-finding this game. it was a great and terrible thing, I enjoy (addicted, will warframe make it into the loot-boxes, addiction/gambling dialogue over the fact that it exploits good game/addiction/economy design to the point where people throw money at you cause they want more?) it to the point I find no time to play other games :D

Not sure if a question, more of a thought, but I'll try to type it as one.

When I started playing back at the start (then dropped it, school was harsh) we had no idea who or what the Ten0 was, so I figured it was the character standing in 3rd person and under my control. I just recently finished "The Second Dream" quest line and it was great, the realization of who and what we were playing, the glitching actually made me think the game killed my PC, great stuff. Time went by and a thought struck me... I know there was never any intent on making WF 1st person, but, and here's the question bit: did you ever think about making the Operator/Tenno character gameplay 1st person, to enhance the immersion, sort of an Ender's Game\The Neverending Story big revel, "I was the Tenno all this time" kinda thing.

Thanks,

Can we have more info on Umbras or The Sacrifice?

Will they be just prime 2.0 (same frames but with stats change) or will we see something different?

Should we hoard normal frames? Assuming they will be used to craft..

Will we be seeing changes to Excalibur Prime upon Excalibur Umbra's release..aesthetics or stats-wise?

Now, for non-Sacrifice things assuming everything above is rejected, will we get to play as stalker in future?

Are the amps going to become strong enough to be on par with normal weapons? The pencha is really good but not exactly end-game either. The rest are not that great apart from Schwaak.

Will there be more armors and weapon types for operator?

My favorite Warframe memory this year was Hydroid Prime because of his cool pirate aesthetics, even though his kit could be streamlined better and he could be given a more clearly defined role. Why isn't the developer's intent of role (dps, nuke, heal, cc, etc) told to the player base when either reworking, revisiting, or designing frames?

Also, is Atlas going to get some buffs to his skills that aren't Landslide before his deluxe/prime? I think he has a really good thematic going where most of his skills scale primarily off of weapon mod and warframe survivability mods, rather than the usual sole dependence on ability stat mods. I feel like this could be further explored as a unique way to base a tanky frame like Atlas and help create alternative builds than the standard 1-2 survivability and 6-7 ability stat mods that most frames end up using. It'd also be nice if his Rumblers' damage scaled from melee mods and probably tie their speed with his sprint speed mods instead of ability range. 

Question. Several Devstreams ago people asked about braton and lato vandal. And certain people (not sure who it was) mentioned that they were intending to release braton and lato vandal in a event. We had an event plague star but those rewards didnt come. So when exactly or for what event should we expect them or should we even expect them?

Question 2: Again several devstreams ago before hydroid prime release we had proto variant skins showcased that should have come with hydroid prime yet nobody is talking about them and people seem to have forgoten about this. Did DE forget about them too? Just wondering.

Best moment of 2017: 

Still waiting for it. Hopefuly khora release xP

8 hours ago, octobotimus said:

they stated in a stream that he would have new abilities

that was a long time ago, way before they thought of the lore to give him, and DE's statements on ideas are usually changed after some time if no new statements are made.

Question

Could we get a bit of a change to Wukong's first and third abilities sometime in the future? Cloud Walker, in my opinion, should be a lot faster. The cloud from Sun Wukong's legend was known for its speed. And for the first ability,  could we make it similar to Gara's first? Like holding the button can swing it around?

I think Atlas also deserves a better ultimate. I was thinking like a mode that covers him in rock, kinda like the Conclave augment, which buffs his armor, and gives his landslide a buff for a certain duration. 

My best moment was learn how much fun a turret Mesa can be.

Favorite 2017 Memory... GROFIT.

Question: I vaguely recall it mentioned in a previous Devstream, but Will we be expecting enhanced event or syndicate versions of existing infested weapons? Something equivalent to Vandal/Wraith? Part of me wants to say "Primal." And on infested, will Helminth get more to do? He's lonely.

Q1) Claw stances are still bugged when moving forward breaking the cool jumping animations. Will you update them?

Q2) Is lato vandal coming back since braton vandal is, or will we be getting a another lato variant to play with at the least?

Q3) Will Mirage be getting updated animations for ability casts? They are all the same, save her 4th, and the prime trailer showed some really cool animations for hall of mirrors, I dig the bow, would love that to be the new animation.

Archived