Coming Soon: 2017's Final Devstream #103!

Q1) Claw stances are still bugged when moving forward breaking the cool jumping animations. Will you update them?

Q2) Is lato vandal coming back since braton vandal is, or will we be getting a another lato variant to play with at the least?

Q3) Will Mirage be getting updated animations for ability casts? They are all the same, save her 4th, and the prime trailer showed some really cool animations for hall of mirrors, I dig the bow, would love that to be the new animation.

Edited by Dualiquid

So... My 2017 Warframe memory is...

Well, I was farming for Ivara on PC, and happened upon a cool squad. One of those squadmates, DanMatrixDM, became one of the best in-game friends I've ever had.

And my question(s)...

With weather in the plains, will there be a chance that lightning will strike a Grineer/Tenno/Sentient and apply a status effect on it? 'cause that'd be really cool.

When will there be an option for Operator Tennogen?

A long time ago, I heard rumors of the ability to have the entire 4-player squad in the Host's orbiter. Is this happening?

Am a new player to warframe (200 in Game Hours). I have only one question/ feedback about the game. The UI. Can we have some UI changes. As it is now, all the name plates for friend or foe are Gray. When your in a group you can not tell who to attack. I find myself attacking my teamates alot .. Can we have a change where Team mate names are Green and Mob Nameplates are Red like every other mmo. Also would like to see an option where we can customize the UI or allow 3rd party plugins to go in a edit the UI .. Am not sure why this game does such a poor job with their UI.. For me the crappy UI is what holds me back from playing warframe full time.. 

Oh, also, I had a thought... What if you were able to put a Sentinel on the back of a Kubrow, Kavat, or Charger, kinda like a backpack? This way, pets could benefit from Vacuum, and we could have the best of both worlds, being able to mod the backpack (Which would come with a long range option for pets.) and having your pet modded for melee at the same time.

It would be kinda like having your own pet Tenno!

first time to ask a question. first though, thank you for fixin octavia's mallet! :D the question is, can you guys buff titania's lantern? the dot is great, however; like ember's world on fire, it tends to get less and less effective as enemies get higher in lvl. same with mag's crush honestly, i think it should do more damage based on armor. it would make it almost completely useless to use on the infected, meanwhile i thoink it should damage the shields on corpus, and it would potentially wreck grineer. thank you for readin this, if you do, but yea the main question is with titania. again thank you for fixin octavia and thank you so much for makin this glorious game. ^.^

QUESTION : When will Riven mods expand to the entire weapon collection? I've been waiting for a Redeemer riven to really pack that punch recently.

My memory... hoo, geez... Uh, It was probably during Tennocon. I was in Portugal and I watched the video uploaded... and jeez. I freaked out as soon as they showed Plains, and even more when they showed The Sacrifice.

I'm coming back to an old Obscure topic

DOJO DECOR

I'm not askign anymore for new statues (I mean grenier only? come on....). This time I'm offering my idea for a new concept that link it to the PoE and Clan interaction.

AQUARIUM ROOM

A place with several different enviroments where you could deploy the fishes we can spear in the Plains.

The idea occurred to me when I recently saw the Mortus fish at he Nidus room. That got me thinking that stablishing a place for the clan to deploy fishes could enhance social cohesion and interaction at the dojo.

And why stop with Earth fishes. Make a tank for Uranus sharks!!! (once the clan has scanned a X amount of shark you can clone them and start a Uranus aquarium, It is a waste to leave the underwater assest your artist created for justa  few missions.

give it a whirl, think about it, it will be amazing ;)

Dear Devteam,

I was wondering how far the progress is on the sentient carrier your showed a while ago since you said that only its AI remained to be programmed. While I am at it I would like to know if the sentient outpost you showed in the Tennocon 2017 Art Panel is already "under construction".

And the last question specifically to Steve: Are you going to have your sunday streams again in the future?

QUESTIONS:

ETA on sentient arms?

ETA on Gara alt helmet appearing on alerts?

ETA on Augments for the latest frames?

FAVORITE MOMENT:

Getting that sweet sweet Mag skin as a present during tennobaum!

Edited by PraetorGix

As a player who LOATHES having to use 3rd party apps in games I utterly HATE how trading in warframe works. The trade channel chat moves a mile a second and there are days where i can stand in maroo's for HOURS and not sell anything....

PLEASE, please could you guys work an in-game offerings center into Maroo's Bazar?
it could be a Maroos kiosk like the Baro dukat kiosks...
There we can both list items we want to sell and look for items we wish to buy.

Why no Hydroid Prime Video? You make Ballas sad. It's his favorite job... Pontificating Prime Frame Intros. :/

Favorite moment: The cry of the Teralyst during my first kill of it. It was even more amazing because I was in a group who had the lures for the best rewards. The added SFX from lure containment really made the event both hauntingly tragic and emotionally celebratory.

1 hour ago, kirune said:

Make a tank for Uranus sharks!!!

The Lanx is also an Earth aquatic. There's a beached one on the plains. But yes.... An actual aquarium room(like in the concept art for DOJOs) would be nice.

Edited by Sunseahl

Three Questions here:

1. Just chiming in with some others asking: any updates on Ex. Umbra? What we can expect with Umbra's in general (will Excalibur be the only umbra frame or will there be regular, prime and umbra versions of frames)?

2. Any idea's on the next operator quest? Or idea's on how to expand operator play further with operator mods or 1,2,3,4 cast abilities? Maybe a quest were we can have our operator go from pre-teen to young adult?

3. Curious, now that Cetus/Earth is around what are your thoughts on introducing weapon skins and even operator clothing that mimic more the style our current time? While I do like the designs of such weapons like the Soma and Tigris, I can't help but sometime just want something that looks like an AR15, or maybe something that looks like a wood bolt action rifle. I know this is the far future but surely there could be a doomsday shelter that still has some leftovers from the past. And with operators, not that I don't like the look of them, but they have this forced future look feel to them (especially the hair). So really are there no buried nordstroms or gaps where my operator could get a pair of jeans and a button down shirt, a magazine with more hairstyles in them they could try?

Thanks for your time in reading this and come Friday can't wait to hear what you have in store.

no questions but 1 request :

Fix Mass Vitrify Wall for real pretty please, so far it's the most epic fail you could have conceived... it'll never be good without the possibility to boost the health or some seconds of invulnerability on the wall or without a 90%'ish dmg reduction after the cast so it doesn't collapse in ONE ( literally ) second around lvl's 80

ps: actually yeah i have a question, what did you smoke before thinking that scaling the wall's health on armor/strenght could have worked out ? I may get myself a Xmas present, seems like some top notch stuff there

Edited by arm4geddon-117

Any possibility of some of the older music being added back into the game? Some of it is just too good not to use, and the variety would be welcomed. Hearing the same tracks for hundreds of hours and everything.

An option to tone down ability/eximus/Lenz visual effects would be nice. It can get hard to see at times. Something like a transparency slider would be just fine.

Also, Orbiter jukebox when? George said it was in the works.

Favourite moment was coming back to Warframe after a several-months absence, to all this new content, and right before PoE. Really enjoyed getting spooked by Wally and his implications. The Sacrifice teaser is fascinating, too. Or Astroturf Prime.

Edited by (XB1)IceTriden7

Congrats on having kept the game running and regulary updated for another year.

Rebecca said one memory for one question, but i hope throwing multiple possible questions in is still allowed.

Questions:

1. What's your hopes for 2018 and the projects you have currently planned out?

2. Why didn't you give the Operators shields for their combat mode? We can see that even people in skintight jumpsuits (Hostages and Operatives) can hide a shield generator somewhere, so i assume leaving them out was purely for gameplay reasons?

3. I'm noticing a bit of confusion going around considering the roles of Prime Warframes. While i'm aware that the devstream answers are not 100% canon i do wonder. What's your idea for the relation between the regular Warframes, their prime counterparts and the singular "originals" that are the center of quests like Octavia, Limbo, Mirage, Gara, etc.?

Favorit Memory of 2017:

All the little additions and fixes which made the game more enjoyable or kept it that way over the year.