Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: 2017's Final Devstream #103!

[DE]Rebecca

30 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What is the drop this time around? Exilus Adaptor, round 2. Let’s do this, Tenno.

Could we maybe have something different... those of us who 'regularly' watch and caught the last time you gave exilus adapter have an excess of them.

Gara... when are you doing more balancing, if you insist on removing the old 4 (which many of us disagree with) you need to do some more work on the 'rework' to make Gara worthy of being used instead of other frames, especially at higher levels, she has no scaling on anything but her 2.

Why do you insist on rng with 1% drop chance?  It's far too low even for a 'rare' item. 

Are you going to lower the price of unbounding focus schools, the current 1million points is stupidly high for people who have a life outside of the game and want to do more than just farm focus when they play the game. 

Can you also add a way to convert focus lenses or focus points to a different school, many of us now have far too many naramon lenses than we'll ever need thanks to operation plague star. 

Any chance you can change the way forma works so we can have different polarities on individual slots on each loadout?  We're currently restricted because forma changes each loadout (ABC) to the same polarity and this restricts variation in a lot of cases which then either requires multiple copies of the same frame (not always possible) or limiting our use of said frames to sometimes just one build.   Something like a choice of 'forma all or just the active slot' would be ideal.

How about: 

• new Clan management system;
  • fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "motd"
  • more flexible and variable "Hierarchy and Roles" system;
  • stricter access to the Dojo and Labs (to avoid players who join the clan, buy BP's and leave).

And, when new wf augments planning?

#1 Can we, if ever, have crossplay? (I doubt it but it would be nice)

#2 We having people in our Liset soon?

#3 When is new frame releasing?

#4 Any idea if Kubrows/Kavats will get a vacuum? It's kinda annoying having to walk all the heck over when you have one. Makes them pointless. 

#5 Damage 3.0? 

#6 Any future reworks planned? 

#7 New clan features when? 

Question for all members of the panel: what is the single Warframe moment in 2017 you are most proud of? :)

My fondest moment/memory: the first time that Harrow really clicked with me. He's become one of my favourite Warframes, and I really like how he plays.

favorite 2017 memory: when I first logged in to warframe since I was forcefully away from it for about a year. seeing all the positive changes and the huge grind ahead of me, definitely best moment of 2017 for me 

Questions: 

-some time ago, Scott said that he made a new account and was 'undercover' to see and experience how new players manage and play Warframe. is Scott still going undercover as a newbie tenno?

-also, you said that, in a very old devstream, that some ability augments should be innate to the ability, is there any progress on that? 

Not sure if it counts as memory but the best part of '17 warframe wise was definetly the whole PoE update.

You are already adding more eidolon types, do that to mission types, vendors, existent vendors' inventories and finally, get us more 'PoEs'.

Lastly, a new weapons' balance pass is long overdue, a lot of weapons, specially melee, have seen no love at all.

Oh, and add more riven slots, 90 might seem a lot but for some of us vets it really is nothing, I know there are more like me, that would riven their entire arsenal if they could, get us one step closer to that. :)

I have bought a total of 20 PAs, all 16 for me, and 4 for my brother, I don't regret one bit, i'll keep the support in 2018!

Pretty please and thanks

Any details of the possible companions rework briefly mentioned back in 101? You were discussing that, before new companions could be added, the current ones would need to be reworked. Is it just going to be buff and changes to companions and sentinels, or is it starting to look like a full blown Companions 2.0?

Questions:

1. Have you ever toyed with an idea of a super-forma that would enable us to add a second polarity to a mod slot? That would enable us to more conveniently use all the auras after a bit of releveling.
  2. Arcane UI when? I remember there being some talk about this in a devstream a while back. Could we perhaps just add them to builds like mods? I would really like to be able to use all my 20 Syandanas instead of just two or three.
  3. Would it be possible to one day set operator schools in Arsenal? Now that we can actually use different schools, I would really like to be able to set what school I want to use in specific builds.

My fondest Warframe memory of 2017 is probably the Plains reveal. That was an awesome moment! :cool:

please explain to us about volt's discharge and could all of you talk a little bit about zephyr rework?

this is a mad question i think, but some people at the feedback section mentioned that what if we can bring 2 secondaries and 1 melee, or 2 primaries and 1 melee? i personally would like to see in the future we can bring 3 melees, i want to bring 3 nikanas (like zoro from one piece anime)..

EDIT : my favorite moment of 2017 is the moment i saw there would be an open world named plains of eidolon in warframe.. even though i only 75% enjoy it (because of the bad economy at the start of the update, and i'm still mad about it till now), but i really like fighting on the open space, try to adapt to different enemies, and i hope the upcoming venus open space update will be better than this..

Here's a funny little something that's been a thing for as long as I can remember: 

FA9E9E55DE3BE9D718909B93FD73144AB7F51F75

Mirage's noble animation, every other instance of the secondary weapon idle animation playing, regardless of the sidearm it plays the throwing weapon animation, as seen here with me getting janky with a Vasto. :clem:

Well, I have a few things to put on the table. (Not for Christmas dinner)I have a few greatest memories of this year for Warframe.

Memories. WARNING: Wall of text. 

Spoiler

The release of the PoE trailer was amazing. I don't know why, but I got chills when certain things were shown. Especially the Teralyst rising out of the water. That was absolutely amazing! I will always remember that one guy in the back saying, "WHAT THE **** IS THAT!?" I wasn't there, but it was in the 17 min gameplay demo. 

The Sacrifice Trailer was really good too! It was actually my first "Prime" trailer that I'd seen. I didn't know they had existed up until then. Which is kinda sad since I had been playing for about 8 months at the time. I've been playing for a year and 3 months now! I also loved going through the Prime Trailers that had been released and skewering them for any and all lore. Keep the lore coming DE! 

The release of the Plains of Eidolon was also amazing! Steve's stream was just hilarious! Sadly I wasn't able to play on opening day because of, well, life. The usual. 

One of my absolute best memories was actually The Game Awards. Even though Warframe didn't win the best ongoing game award (That it DEFINITELY deserved. I have another post about how it should have won if anyone is interested. It's located here;

Man, that was fun. All that spamming CLEM was amazing! Me and a few other guys were saying things like, "clem 2020". That was a good memory. Even if Warframe didn't win (Because the votes were pretty much rigged by that 90% over 10% or whatever) to the world, it has won to me.

Now! Questions for the stream. (Sorry for the wall of text.)

Any information on the supposed release quarter of next year for The Sacrifice?

Did you guys notice that you have given the Grineer alot more love than you have the Corpus? If you have noticed, is there a reason for this?

Can we get a little bit of insight on what kind of system the Umbras will have? It has been stated several times that they will have their own system separate from the Primes and the normal Warframes.

Sorry if those questions are lackluster or anything like that. This was my first time posting any questions for the stream. Any constructive feedback on anything I did wrong or could have been done better would be appreciated! :D

Fav Moment. this is a good summary.

https://clips.twitch.tv/MotionlessLaconicAlfalfaHeyGirl 

Questions:

Can Archwing requiring Mission (Uranus e.g.) be eligible for Fissures please?

The first weapon balancing was mostly primary, when will secondaries/melee be balanced?

Any news on the sentient carrier thingy you showed in a Devstream a while ago?

Any news on another deluxe skin?

Will there be more syndicate weapons?

Any news on the Orokin Razor Fan? http://i.imgur.com/dG2EIij.png

Can Focus be added to the Arsenal?

Can Arcanes be added to the Arsenal instead of being forced on a syandana?

Any plans on allowing Archwing Mission to be fissures, so the entire planet of Uranus can be used for fissure missions?

Will long endless run be more rewarding? e.g. the 2nd B Rotation reward rewards 2 B Rotation Reward, or the 3rd B Rotation, maybe that is more balanced?

Any News on new Captura Scenes?  Lua and Kuva Fortress please?

Can Kuva Fortress and Lua be Fissure-viable please?

Will Corrupted Mods get a look at again at some point? Especially since mods like Magnum Force are outclassed heavily by new common mods

Gentleman  a short view back to the past. four years ago,Some Guy told us: "Take a trained monkey, place him infront of the computer and he is able to copter through the void." four years later years later some guy told us: "I had to move through the void like a robot. It's very complicated." And some other guy said, err, he pressed during the mission, I don't remember what mission, the wrong button on the keyboard. Question for you to both. Is warframe movement today too complicated with 20 and more buttons on the keyboard for movement, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future, concerning movement, errrm, during the race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication with your lotus.

52 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What:  We will be taking a look at Warframe’s last major Update of the year (hopefully.. if things go according to plan) which includes Khora and so much more!

In terms of Khora and the last major update... 

Is it possible to do it like The Sliver Grove Update (complications occur) 

Where we could get Khora and some changes (that are ready) then you ship the other stuff that needed tweaking (before the end of year or early next year?) 

Please Khora be ready for after Devstream or early the next week (Monday is the dream...) 

Archived