Coming Soon: 2017's Final Devstream #103!

1)When (if at all) will you do something about melee stances having 1 or 2 comboes (instead of 3 like all of the new ones?)

2) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, to you all.
(should you be one of the people that do not celebrate x-mas in december, then... Merry Winter Solstice and a Happy New Year)

Q: Resolutions of the year. What do you hope to achieve next year? Happy holidays to everyone! See you next year.

My favorite memory of the year has to be seeing the community interact with Plains of Eidolon for the first time. Just seeing all that genuine excitement, satisfaction, amazement and happiness was heartwarming. I think you outdid yourselves with that update and I can not wait to see what installed for Warframes future. Here's for years to come! =)

Edited by BETAOPTICS

DE Steve, on a previous stream you commented on the fact that the PoE update left out the time some Tenno invested in the game.  I know a lot of people have complained about the grind, I honestly love it.  I have somewhere around 5600 hours in the game, so it' safe to say I'm one of those players who time investment got overlooked.  This update game me something to do.  Gave me lots to do actually.  I have a renewed love for the game?  Why?  Because I don' t have everything after 2 days.  I got stuff to work towards.  I just wanted to point out that not everyone is against the amount of grind in PoE.  I don't want a casual warframe, I mistakingly brought Destiny 2.  I got enough casual from that.  So thanks for the awesome addition.

So, with Hok's introduction we have a good selection of weapons, but there are some noticeable absences.

Will we ever see the missing weapon categories added, for example heavy blades and dual swords or daggers?

21 minutes ago, AlphaGoethe said:

Since the Star Wars Last Jedi is live, why not DE create an energy saber for us........

NO JUST NO this is Warframe not Star Wars.

How about a Plains of Eidolon Clock! Theres about 100 different ones within a 10-15min time difference...... and I doubt people like tabbing in and out every "few" mins....

Edited by ommishgamehen

Is reactant really needed for fissure missions?  I find them very counter-productive.

When you do a survival if the squad isn' grouped up, it's very easy to go into full panic mode because you just noticed you have 20 seconds to rewards and only 4 reactant.

Interceptions can finish too quickly before 10 can even drop.

Caps are just horrible.  Got the target, and instead of extracting you're sitting in a room waiting for reactant to drop.

Spies are even worse then caps as there don't seen to be any spawn if the team splits up. 

Reactant just seems to spoil the fun.  Instead of just playing the game and enjoying it while get rewards.  It turns into a job, pay attention to the time, squad location, they are turning, ok wait to they turn and kill them.  It really saps the energy out of it.

So my question to you is... is reactanted really needed?

Is there any plans to give us a option to hide or Mark relics.  As it stands right now a lot of people have over 15 different kinds of relics and only 15 seconds to pick between them.  Is there any plans on dealing with this issue?

To give a idea, I will list all my relics below

LITH

135 A1 - 43 A2 - 25 B2 - 46 C1 - 1 C2 - 112 F1 - 115 F2 - 14 G1

Ok I give up but I have 18 more different lith relics.  I can insure you that my meso, neo and axi are the same.

Its a huge issue for me and many other people.  Please do something to help as this will only get worse with more relics always coming out.

On December 13, 2017 at 4:15 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream103_1080p.jpg2017’s Final Devstream is coming! Join us this Friday, December 15th for Devstream #103.

Who:  Rebecca, Steve, Sheldon, Scott & Geoff are here to say goodbye until 2018!  

What:  We will be taking a look at Warframe’s last major Update of the year (hopefully.. if things go according to plan) which includes Khora and so much more! We will also be running another Twitch Drops test – how it’ll go, nobody knows! Tune in to participate in the Drop campaign which requires 30 minutes of cumulative Devstream viewtime with a Twitch Linked account. What is the drop this time around? Exilus Adaptor, round 2. Let’s do this, Tenno.

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Mirage Prime Access!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this December 15th at 2 p.m ET!  

This thread closes at 10 a.m. on December 15th – get your questions in! We ask you for your favourite Warframe 2017 Memory in addition to a question! As many of us will begin our holidays, we’d love to reflect on your favourite Warframe moment of 2017 so we can create more of the positive experiences in 2018. We know 2017 hasn’t been a perfect year of course, Tenno. Sometimes knowing what you loved is just as important as knowing what you didn’t like (which we’ve got lists and lists of).

Still no twitch drop here on ps4 in uk , my accounts are linked , had almost every other drop no problem , was watching last night full stream , ps4 was even on warframe at the time yet still no drop ,,,, anyway forget that , Yous do amazing at what you do , respect DE team :) 

Have you guys ever considered allowing forma to be applied to a single configuration?  As it stands right now, I have multiple frames build twice just so I can have a different aura mod.  If forma had the option to apply to all 3 configuration(as it does right now) or set it so that it only forma 1 configuration, that would make things a lot easier.  It would keep my inventory a lot clearer as well

Dark Sectors have been gone for a long time now, although they are being worked on from my understanding they are not returning soon.  Which that in mind, don't you think it's about time to remove the clan ownership from them?  They clan that won them all that time ago, if they are still around is the same clan.  Most of their player base would have changed.  Yet there is still clans who use the Dark Sector ownershiper in their recruiting pitch.  Don't you think it's a little unfair to give clans advantage over others because you removed something from the game....2 years ago?  Or is it 3 now?