[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: 2017's Final Devstream #103!

There is infested biomass called Helminth sitting in the back of my ship and i want to at least feed it fish, will 2018 be year when i can become a responsible pet owner?

If some offers you to make a Warframe spinoff game what genre whould you want to see it be? A space sim, fighting game, Warframe by Telltale, 64 vs 64 crazy battlefied style or something else?

As for the most memorable part of 2017, well i let my guard down after finishing Chains of Harrow before turning around, now every time i finish the mission i feel uneasy(i do like it though)

Have DE ever considered a relic pre-load system for fissure missions?

T3/T4 Survival and T4 interceptions were my home back in the day.  One of the things I don't like about the relic system is the pause in survival.  Having fun and oh reward time.  The game pauses?  Did the corpus tech that was just about to ruin my day, decide he was going to take a smoke break?  He needs to grab another Miller out of the fridge?  Having the option to pre-load/pre-pick relics before going into mission then picking all the rewards after you extract would get rid of that pause.  It kills the momentum.  Makes it less fun.  Have you consider ever adding something like that?  Even just as a option on top of the current system?

Is there a reason we can't stack the same item in trades?  Selling a set if Arcanes should only take up 1 spot, instead of 10 spots and 2 trades.  It would also help with the Akstiletto Prime.  We can stack plat, is there a reason we can't stack items?

I'm a new-ish player and my fondest memory of Warframe this year is starting to play again, never has a game brought so much joy into my life, thanks you guys for keeping the game as awesome and as cool looking as it currently is!

My biggest question is: where do you guys draw inspiration from to make all that futuristic looking artwork?

One of my best moments this year was getting Hydroid Prime (nearly instantly) as it came out... Thank you RNGezus. #hydroidmain

More recently, was doing the Eidolon Capture with randoms and everyone was chatting about strategies, weapons and frames for that and other missions... The community really is amazing. Game Awards should have a award for that :)

Btw, could you please put 'Specter' Lures (gear) has a Quills standing reward? It would be most helpful in Eidolon Capture NOT to have to run all over the Plains searching, babysitting and sloooooowly carrying them to the Eidolon.

Also, maybe fight the Eidolon during the day but in the cave he hiddes...underwater...with archwing? #shootfired

Edited by (PS4)leonidasx666

Have you guys ever considered making the sortie booster rewards the white boosters instead of the market boosters?  It would make the reward much a much better reward as it wouldn' hurt those who wouldn't buy a booster.  However those who would, get their own 3 day 4x resources just by spending 40P.

Is there a reason we don't have a Prime Cosmetic Bundle?  Just the cosmetics, no boosters, NO plat.  I personally love the look of the Atavist Prime Armor, looks amazing.  Would love to have it.  Unforgentually, I do not need plat, never will.  Anyone who plays this game long enough, reaches that point where plat is never a issue.  I buy 30 day boosters so those 90 day boosters are no good to me, especially the 90 day credits.  I' sitting around 120 million credits.  So because I don't need any of those it's $80 for 2 cosmetic items.  I really enjoy warframe, just not enough to spend that much on 2 items.  However if there was a cosmetic bundle only, that gives me and many others like me the option to get that shiny goodness and support the game that we love.  So I ask again, is there a reason DE decided not to go that route?

Will there be any old players comeback rewards? I believe there are certainly alot of old players who had just left the game for long hiatus or certain occasions so I'm wondering if there is any comeback rewards or should rename as Tenno Reunion Reward for them? 

So we have away to build resources into the rare resources like orokin cells with blueprints.  Have you ever considered giving us the option to build catalyst using reactors and vis-vera?  As in someone who has 9 catalyst but 60 reactors, could set a catalyst to build using 3 reactor.  Is that something you'd consider?

Dear Digital Extremes,

you are awesome! Thank you for creating such a great game. I'm hooked since 2014.

Word can't express how much I like what you do. 

I got some Questions for you guys. 

TRADING

• Are there any news on a new trading system, which Steve talked back in an older Devstream?

I really would like the Relays or Planes have an bigger role in this.

QUESTS

• Will there be a way to replay quest such as Natah or the glast gambit?

I know, i know you made it possible for us replay cinematic mission such as the second dream

but I really enjoyed the the natah quest.

CLANS

The topic of the year - clans. I will try to keep it simple. We know your working on a hitman system á la "Shadow of Modor"
I kind worried that our two-man-clan will get wrecked by the enemy.

• What chances will small clans have against them?

CAPTURA

I loved the Trailer challenge but then it got me: Wouldn't it be nice if we could make movies inside Captura.

• Are there any future plans to maybe impliment that?

As mention in the begining - Thank you, Digital Extremes!

I'm so proud to call myself a Tenno!

Have A great 2018

So I enjoy long survival, even as a MR24 I extract and I'm capped out on traces.  Have you ever considered having a trace overflow?  So if I extract with let's say 1700 traces and my cap is 1350.  Right now id miss out on 350 traces.  If we had a overflow, we would get those 1700 and could use them.  If after extracting you closed the game, loaded into another mission or dojo, you would lose them anyways but at least if there were there for that limited time we could at least use them.

You previously mentioned some more Warframe reworks or tunings being in the pipeline, any details you can give about what you're looking at? *CoughEMBERandZEPHYRcough*

What are the plans on the Kingpin system, teased way back?

Also, are there any plans to take Steve's prototype of space combat further, possibly integrate it to future Dark Sectors?

Any plans on fixing the AI in fissure defense missions where the enemy don' to after the pod?  Just hangs around the outside of the map.  Tried a couple of defenses the past few days, left after 5 waves as it caused them to take way too long.

Joined the stream last night, with my Twitch and Warframe accounts linked, but never recieved the drop. Im on PS4. Going to unlink and relink my accounts to see if that fixes it for tonight.

That said, Im really not bothered, Ill buy the glyphs and support this game. Its been fun these past few months rediscovering this game when PoE dropped. You were truly robbed at the game awards, expecially as you were up against *cough* a certain other looter shooter *cough* that will remain nameless. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Is there any plans to allow us to repeat a bounty and still get rep?  As it stands right now we can do the bounties, get the rep then I have to wait for them to reset to go get more rep.  I'm find with a daily cap but is rather be able to run the mission when I'm able to run them and not have to wait just to run the mission I would have run anyways

On 12/13/2017 at 5:34 PM, JeyciKon said:

Q: From the day corruped mods came the game started turning from a shooter into a hack and slash game where for any players all you do is press numbers, im sure you guys regreat that, any plans to turn it around? solutions like the nullifiers do not count..

Am I the only one who doesn't want this game to be turned into CoD? If you want to shoot your guns, shoot your guns, but don't restrict how us casters want to play.
Nullifiers, Scrambus, Comba, Parasytic Eximi are already a pain, we don't need more enemies that turn this game into another shooter.

Seriously though, "we gave you all these abilities, we named the game Warframe, but you can't use those abilities and also Warframes are just a skin because all you can do is shoot and slice from now on". You think that sounds good?

18 minutes ago, (PS4)angry-terrapin said:

Joined the stream last night, with my Twitch and Warframe accounts linked, but never recieved the drop. Im on PS4. Going to unlink and relink my accounts to see if that fixes it for tonight.

That said, Im really not bothered, Ill buy the glyphs and support this game. Its been fun these past few months rediscovering this game when PoE dropped. You were truly robbed at the game awards, expecially as you were up against *cough* a certain other looter shooter *cough* that will remain nameless. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Yesterday was Prime Time. DevStream will be tonight. Different streams. Join today/tonight (depending on your time-zone) and you'll get the rewards.

could we have enemy density scale with hours played/mastery rank?? after a while playin (expecially solo) when you murder all so fast that you just end up alone isnt very nice. then the more you play the more the cough cough focus farm cough cough becomes important so maybe scaling enemy density could make the game more challenging and cough cough focus cough cough for more experienced players

thx and love u all <3

Hi DE! I would like to thank you for all that you've done for 2017 going from the three (and upcoming four hopefully) Warframes of this year to the Plains of Eidolon! While I don't have an exact favorite memory or moment that happened through the year (possibly PoE and the Sacrifice's reveal back at PAX) I would like to say about my favorite frame that's been released this year and that would be Harrow. I simply love his design and the quest that came with gave me shivers. What is the frame of 2017 that you like the most?

But my question that I would like to ask to DE for the last devstream of this year is that during past devstreams, you guys introduced a dual wielding system for melee weapons and single-handed secondaries to which you've shown a glimpse of back in Chains of Harrow with the Glaives. Is the idea to include more melee weapon types for the system still in thought or has it been moved to the side for the time being?

Dunno if this has been asked about yet, but is Zephyr gonna be reworked soon? In most player's eyes she has no place in the current meta and is just bad, some even say offputting through her passive and not really enjoyable at all, which is sad cause I LOVE the idea that stands behind her.