[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: 2017's Final Devstream #103!

Are there any plans to rework or improve the mining system on the Plains? As it stands, it's completely RNG, and doesn't respect player time investment. Compare this to fishing, where everything that happens is based entirely on player time investment and skill, and it's obvious that the mining system is rather lacking. The minigame is neat, but the system overall feels like it needs a lot of TLC to gt up to par with fishing and other resource-gathering methods, particularly in light of the outright massive quantities of Eidolon gems needed for most end-game Cetus items.

• Like 1

Q: Prime trailers still a thing?

Q: Can we get kubrow armor that fits the new plains varients and the helmith?

Thanks for the amazing year guys, you’ve shown the world what fun games should be like and continued to blow my mind that you’ve managed to make me enjoy grinding as a core game mechanic XD

Merry Christmas!

Question: Can we get an option for Titania's style of Archwing (Classic Non-Experimental Archwing) movement for the Plains of Eidelon?

Flying as Titania (classic archwing movement) is easier than 6 degrees of free, and I see no reason why I'd want to fly upside down over Cetus.

Christmas list for a good little teno 

1. Grim Reaper skin for my necro

2. Prime infested weapons

3. I want to be hunted by a Prime Stalker !

Small request: Tyl Regor noggle pleeeease!

Silly request: Interactable villain / noteable character noggles that play a small selection of their signature lines - click on them / walk into them / perhaps only as operator so we don't go crazy. "Tenno, you really want this?", "I'm very excited!", "Just a wee one, nothing to worry about!" etc. in little squeeky versions of their normal voices because, well, they're noggles.

Edited by dstrawberrygirl
  • Upvote 1

Oh okay I got a couple of questions:

QUESTIONS:

1) Will barro ever bring another prime armor set that actually feels prime/orokin? Because lets be real the EOS prime could be basically another prisma variant

2) As a Volt main, I was quite underwhelmed when the discharge changes weren't applied and as to the why the video provided hardly explained anything, could you elaborate more on that subject if it wasn't already on a prime time or another stream?

3) Seen the AK Bolto Prime having such amazing stats, it pains me to see the Boltor Prime having such lower stats (being its primary counter part), that been said  will you ever do buffs on older prime/wraith/vandal weapons such as the Boltor Prime that need it badly to be considered end game viable?

Favorite Memory:

Able to set foot on the plains day 1 and 5 minutes later running late to finals!

Please make Mastery Rank 9 Test easier i have attempted it over 50+ times and i have watched nearly 40 different walkthroughs and i still cant do it successfully, having a stealth mastery rank test is insane, so many of these missions and tests are extremely diffacult for example the war within quest can take hours for one mission. i honestly think some missions,quests,mastery rank tests need major nerfing, its way to hard for new players and even some longtime players to do some of these missions, there just isn't enough information on how to do them another issue is the mastery rank 8 test i didn't even know what a bullet jump was until i googled it, so many things in the game you cant find out unless you google it or watch videos, so many new players likely give up because of the difficulty of the game 

• Woah 1

This is a bit of a weird question: But how have you guy's been writing Warframe's main story line? Its seems to be that at one point you decided to streamline the story and actually start tell the game's lore and you ended up retcon-ing a lot of old parts of the game. So I guess my question truly is do you have warframe's whole story written somewhere and you're piece mealing it out with each quest or are you just making it up as you go along with a main theme in mind

Consol question, can we get an option for alternate fire weapons to work similar to the zarr, were we click the right analog stick to switch between fire modes instead spamming it to use the alternate fire.

How goes the "Kingpin" system's development?

My Favorite memeory was glitching underneath Cetus with some friends and dropping onto the black, empty plane beneath 

Spoiler

sEbmOPZ.jpg

Favorite memory: First time entering the plains and it looking absolutely amazing on my toaster.

Question: What happened to getting kuva in the kuva fortress or any other reason to spend some time there, because it's an awesome area.

TL;DR Thanks for the amazing year, can't wait for the sacrifice, #1 First quarter Sacrifice? #2 Tennogen on Standalone Client?

I had 3 favorite Warframe moments this year.

#1 Is the unveiling of the Sacrifice teaser. I am dying* to play through another major story quest. The fact that there was no major story quest besides Hains of Charrow really felt lackluster in my opinion. Another quest the size of TSD or TWW would've been amazing this year. However, the fact that there was no new big story quest is made up by the next one.
#2 Plains of Eidolon. Even though it had and still has it's fair share of problems, it is probably the best thing that has happened to Warframe. Probably.
#3 The moment when TSD theme song played in the launcher in Hydroid Prime release. That reminded me of TSD and made me replay that monstrosity of a quest. Again, good job everyone, that is a monument for this game, really.

On to my question:
Can we expect The Sacrifice First quarter of 2018? I'm dying to get some new story quests. Umbra is just topping on the cake, really.

If you don't want to answer that, no problem, but a question would be, is if you are planning to bring Tennogen to Standalone Warframe client.
Both you and the Tennogen creators would get higher cuts because there is no middleman - aka Steam.
Recently I've been more and more inclined to purchase everything from Developers directly so they get basically all of the revenue and cut out middlemans so this would basically get an anchor off my chest.

Will we be able to edit our Zaws before we gild before this update?

Also who is the next Warframe to get a rework/revisit.

Question:

Are there any plans for the Dojo and/or Orbiter?

Favorite 2017 Warframe Moment:

I was a returning noob this year, and finally had the chance to complete the Second Dream. It was one of those "ohhhh" moments.

Spoiler

That moment where I got to say "Wait, isn't that.. me?".

It's amazing to go back at different parts of the game and see how they compensated to keep this one hidden point from you. I appreciate the way both DE and the community do their best to allow players to experience this part for themselves.

Dear Devs,

I had the most wonderful experience of playing Warframe. The first cinematic quest y'all made was so awesome my mouth dropped, and I'm left speechless when it came out in 2015. I'm a regular player everyday, and its hard to earn platinum these days. My Question is this " Will we see Excalibur Umbra in 2018, and when will he arrive?" He will calm my craving for Excalibur Prime of whom I could not get even when he was available.