Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: 2017's Final Devstream #103!

[DE]Rebecca

4 hours ago, LSG501 said:

Could we maybe have something different... those of us who 'regularly' watch and caught the last time you gave exilus adapter have an excess of them.

Gara... when are you doing more balancing, if you insist on removing the old 4 (which many of us disagree with) you need to do some more work on the 'rework' to make Gara worthy of being used instead of other frames, especially at higher levels, she has no scaling on anything but her 2.

Why do you insist on rng with 1% drop chance?  It's far too low even for a 'rare' item. 

Are you going to lower the price of unbounding focus schools, the current 1million points is stupidly high for people who have a life outside of the game and want to do more than just farm focus when they play the game. 

Can you also add a way to convert focus lenses or focus points to a different school, many of us now have far too many naramon lenses than we'll ever need thanks to operation plague star. 

Any chance you can change the way forma works so we can have different polarities on individual slots on each loadout?  We're currently restricted because forma changes each loadout (ABC) to the same polarity and this restricts variation in a lot of cases which then either requires multiple copies of the same frame (not always possible) or limiting our use of said frames to sometimes just one build.   Something like a choice of 'forma all or just the active slot' would be ideal.

Absolute agree, make Gara useful in high level.. Its good idea but numbers are not there.

I have got one question about Conclave's Annihilation game mode, namely what happened to it's alternate modes?
Since ending of the valentines day event/tactical alert, neither Opticor Variant nor Quick Steel came back and to this day only normal Annihilation is accessible.
 I really enjoyed those modes because there you were limited to the same weapons and mobility which provided for a fun and competitive  gameplay.

I just wanted to know if you are going to bring them back. 

My favorite moment of the year? Capturing an Eidolon for the first time. That amazing moment when all the stress and tension of the epic fight is releived and that sweet sweet satisfaction of picking up all that brand new loot you can honestly say you earned... That was the best.

Now my question is, will the story behind Riven mods and their creator, Cephalon Samodeus, ever make its way into the actual game? Or will it forever be hidden in The War Within's hypesite?

When can we expect QOL changes for Mag?

On top of damage scaling, casting time, squishiness because damage ignores shields, she also suffers from many bugs:

- shrinking Magnetize on cast, ignoring modded range

- getting stuck when casting Shield Polarize, standard unstuck methods often don't work then

- enemies escaping Crush, popping immediately to full combat readiness, before Mag can even recover from casting animation

Give her some attention, there is no reason for her to be in such awful spot even as starter frame, in a company of damage god Excalibur and almost fixed, versatile Volt.

5 minutes ago, galliumphile said:

Im curious to know why some quests only give frame blueprints, and why others give the full frame. Is it a style choice or something to show that you have to work for certain things you want?

At first, DE made Warframe quests grindy since you were getting a whole Warframe with it. In more recent times, DE have separated the grinding from the quests themselves, so you can enjoy the story while the tedious grind is optional.

I'm sure this is a bit much but it's worth a shot. Could you change Oberon Prime's appearance? The Prime skin looks rather wierd making him a hunchback with really thin calves and lower arms and a weird helmet. I do love all of the Prime's appearances but some of them look a bit odd, I don't expect you to change Oberon Prime's design & helmet and I'm alright with that but I thought it was worth a shot to ask. By the way, this has to be one of the greatest games I've ever played. Keep up the good work and always take your time! :thumbup:

Occasionally while sneaking around a tile you come across two or three unalerted enemies that are idling very close together. At this point if you perform a stealth kill, you will unavoidably alert the others standing next to the one you stealth kill.

Would it be possible to have the ability to stealth kill more than one enemy at once? Possibly crack their heads together, or use each hand to stab them in the neck simultaneously, or maybe jump intothe air, stab two, and head kick a third. It would seem a fitting ability for a space ninja to be able to finish enemies like that.

Can we also get the ability to sequentially queue a same build in the Foundry? Something like set the Foundry to make 3 batches of Squad Energy Restores or Luminous Dyes, so we don't have to wait every minute for the build to finish, claim it, and then start another build.

Right now when you exit your warframe, it's tap 5 to return your warframe to where your operator is currently. Can we get something like hold 5 to willingly return your operator to where you left your warframe without having to "die" to do that?

Hmmm favorite memory is a hard one. It's a toss up between getting to hug Stalker at TennoCon, and the Cetus/PoE reveals at TennoCon. Seeing my Nova standing there in Cetus was unexpected and extremely emotional (thank you again for that). TennoCon in general is always a highlight of my year.

Now for questions:

1.  Relays have been languishing for awhile. While I'd dearly love to see a rebuilding event to replace some of the ones we've lost, are there any larger changes in the works for them? A long time ago it was talked about having clan rooms and making each relay "feel" different. Aside from Maroo's Bazaar all the current relays are the same. Will we get to see some changes on this down the road?
  2.  Are there any current discussions going on that you can talk about regarding Dark Sectors? They've been stagnant for years, but we still have the dojo rooms, UI pop up about who owns each node, etc. but all of that is currently useless. Will we see reworks on this, or even possibly removals of some of the old framework for competing for Dark Sectors in the future? I know it's been a point of contention internally, but any news would be nice since they've been unchanged for so long.
  3.  What's the decision on cinematic trailers for new Primes? Will we get a release of Hydroid and/or Mirage Prime's trailer any time, or are these going to cease being a thing?
  4.  With the coming of Khora, are there any general changes to Kavats and maybe Kubrows coming? What will be the differentiating factor between her unique Kavat and the others, if any?

Favourite WF memory of 2017: Buying The Ash Prime set, covert lethality and fatal teleport for 30p. How? Because trading ;-;

On the subject of devstreams if I won the 1k plat I'd probably cry XD, but there are probably thousands watching so all I can do is hope :v

ALSO, Is there an exact time for Umbra's release I CANT WAIT UNTIL HE COMES OUT O-O

I would really love to see Zaws become completely modular and changeble anytime as long as you made the parts.  Granted you could only change them at the forge.

Mag prime needs a buff or rework.

I'd like to see a new warframe that has skills that buff or alter kavat and kubrow companions.

There seems to be very litle reason to use companions over sentinels in endgame. Their stats are too squishy and none have skills that seem to compare to sentinels.   

5 minutes ago, Rekalty said:

Are you going to fix your fix for Gara's 4, that killed it?

When are you going to give us Focus 2.5, with the changes to Daily Focus Cap and better ways of farming Focus?

Um... focus 2.5 is already out... They're still thinking on how to better implement a remake for the focus orbs.

Favorite moment's gotta be the PoE announcement. The release itself has been fantastic, but the announcement came out of nowhere and blew my socks off. I haven't been hyped for a game like that since Halo 3.

Question: It was mentioned in a Devstream that the Sky Archwing controls might be added to other versions of Archwing. Any chance of that happening? They feel next to perfect and give exactly that "six degrees of freedom" you were searching for without being completely disorienting.

And as an aside, a little fantasy I always had for Archwing: "Wall"running on asteroids/other surfaces that we drift close to while sprinting. Afterburner would still make us bonk our heads, but I think back to the old days of wallrunning and that ridiculous fling-across-the-room you could do at the end of a stretch, and it just makes me think of how ridiculously over the top and cool that would look with a big jetpack hang glider on my frame's back to launch it even further. Just a silly little thought.

First of all thanks for all the wonderful updates ! Love u guys :inlove:

My favourite warframe moment ? Ah ! After all that grinding , the feeling to own the Tier 3 AMP was most fascinating but it turned out to be meh! please increase the AMP's damage output so we use operators more often .

Archived