Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I know this was the most important mobile defense mission ever played in warframe?

Sader

I was randomly playing through my youtube playlist as I was soloing my sortie this morning and then I suddenly became aware that I was on the single most important mission of our lifetime. 

How do I know? Listen to that music and tell me I'm not.

Just now, Valor said:

Turn your volume up. Weirdo

Good music does not necessitate the "Most important Mobile Defense ever" title. I was aware of the fact he was trying to point to good music, but that has nothing to do with the Mobile Defense being so great and important. It was just another boring, generic, repetitive mobile defense that everyone else goes through when doing the Sortie.

Just now, Nowe999 said:

Good music does not necessitate the "Most important Mobile Defense ever" title. I was aware of the fact he was trying to point to good music, but that has nothing to do with the Mobile Defense being so great and important. It was just another boring, generic, repetitive mobile defense that everyone else goes through when doing the Sortie.

I think you're missing the point entirely lol.

It's akin to playing highly dramatic music when taking a sh*t on the toilet. It's just funny by virtue being out of place.

1 hour ago, Nowe999 said: