Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenistar bug/glitch/what ever

(PSN)ilekillya

every mission I go in when I try throw the zenistar it either will not cast the center out or it switches to the primary weapon and the avatar now has two weapons in hand. (zenstar & primery weapon @ the same time) yes I have cleaned my system cache...yes I have all updates......yes I have a good internet connection ect ect. please fix this on going issue.........please

Edited by (PS4)ilekillya

considering there is noway to post direct to any of the DE one post is better than none and not having a location that this issue fits in again one post is better than none. all so @ ExcessiveSteeze. if your trying to help then help in directing to the right location and not just sticking your beak out with a mindless cherp yes your cherp offers no help at all.

Edited by (PS4)ilekillya

10 hours ago, (PS4)ilekillya said:

considering there is noway to post direct to any of the DE one post is better than none and not having a location that this issue fits in again one post is better than none. all so @ ExcessiveSteeze. if your trying to help then help in directing to the right location and not just sticking your beak out with a mindless cherp yes your cherp offers no help at all.

That seems a bit harsh.  @(PS4)ExcessiveSteeze was pointing out that this seems to be a host client issue.  Do you experience this when you are the host of the match?  If it is a host/client issue, then that is something that DE would need to know to pinpoint the bug.