Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus Farming: Showing How Much Focus is Earned With Convergence Orb.

RadiantArin

With the recent changes to Focus, and how you have to grind less for Focus in missions with the new "Shared Pool", I welcome the Focus 2.5 changes. However, there is still one change I would like to recommend to everyone at [DE]: The ability to see how much Focus you have earned while under the effect of a Convergence Orb. Currently, right now, you pick up a Convergence Orb, and have 45 seconds to gather as much Focus as you can from defeating enemies.

b2e86f80709ccb943a7c80d7947656b0.jpg

What I would like instead would be a nice QoL change to how Focus is streamlined. Instead of Convergence Orbs permanently showing how much time you have left per orb, they should instead show...maybe 2 seconds of how much Focus you actually gain underneath the Convergence Orb time (Like for example 200 Focus instead of 5.5 seconds left) after each kill, and it would stay that way for 2 seconds after each kill, then revert to time left for the Convergence Orb.

This change I feel would introduce a more streamlined variant of Focus and grinding, instead of rapidly trying to kill everything in a specific map, and rushing to make ends meet.

I personally find the timer to be WAY more important then the focus gain. So if anywhere it would need to be in a different location. As I want to see the timer at any point.

Its pretty important when doing dedicated focus farms to see exactly how much time is left. In the end the point is to get as much focus as possible. So i really dont care to see 10k. 11k. 12k. 13k. And so on while i would rather see the timer.