Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Nitian Extract To Sortie Rewards

MystiKasT

Just now, phoenix1992 said:

Can we not murk down the Sorties even more?

Nitain should became a normal resource at this point, not added to an already annoyingly bad drop table.

The problem right now is it is too hard to come by; I am trying to find a way to make it less rare

Just now, MystiKasT said:

The problem right now is it is too hard to come by; I am trying to find a way to make it less rare

And you had to point towards the sorties now, hadn't you?

Not a good idea...

The last time DE tried to do add nitain to the sorties the community wasn't happy about it for many many good reasons and DE decided to take it out wich was highly appreciated.

Please not again

37 minutes ago, MystiKasT said:

Less rare? I swear it feels like my phone vibrates every couple of hours with another Nitain alert.

About time I tweak the settings.

47 minutes ago, MystiKasT said:

Under that same logic it would not be surprising for DE to add Ayatan Stars (Set of 5x) to the Sortie drop pool. You know, for those players who don't already have 200+ of them.

"We want to add another RNG pool that players can try for instead of running missions all day, and hoping to come across one."

18 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Under that same logic it would not be surprising for DE to add Ayatan Stars (Set of 5x) to the Sortie drop pool. You know, for those players who don't already have 200+ of them.

"We want to add another RNG pool that players can try for instead of running missions all day, and hoping to come across one."

You mean like they were present in the bounty table for a week?

Cause nothing says "meaningful time spend" like 30 mins grinding for Stars?

If you feel like Nitain is rare, it’s probably because you don’t have the alerts on your phone like many others mentioned. You can already get like 3-5 a day just through those. It’s all about being diligent. It’s one of those resources for the harder to get gear. It’s not like everything requires Nitain :p

2 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

Eh no. This resource becomes irrelevant at some point in your game, it's annoying to get Ayatan over and over yes but you can never have too much endo.

Argon is also pretty much irrelevant at some point but you can still farm it. The decay mechanic is better than putting it in a timed gate. People who play 1-2 hour a day may never even able to build a single prime for a long time.

2 minutes ago, rushari said:

Argon is also pretty much irrelevant at some point but you can still farm it. The decay mechanic is better than putting it in a timed gate. People who play 1-2 hour a day may never even able to build a single prime for a long time.

But that's not a reason to put it in sortie reward table. I'm all for adding new ways to get it other than alerts, or increasing the chance to get it from caches, but not the sorties. To me, the current system works well, you are almost guaranteed to get a least one per day given you are online for 1 hour and progress pretty well without it until you hit like MR 18 or such. Which I think it's kind of encouraging players to put more time into this game.

1 hour ago, Marvelous_A said:

But that's not a reason to put it in sortie reward table. I'm all for adding new ways to get it other than alerts, or increasing the chance to get it from caches, but not the sorties. To me, the current system works well, you are almost guaranteed to get a least one per day given you are online for 1 hour and progress pretty well without it until you hit like MR 18 or such. Which I think it's kind of encouraging players to put more time into this game.

Well you're right. I don't think its the best thing to put it as a sortie reward. But I play this game alot now, after two years of break. Building items are a lot more slower than what I used to. I think a hard recipe would work well with it. A 12 hour recipe which requires some argon, kuva, cryotic and endo maybe? It would be still slow but it's better than waiting for an alert to pop up.  

Edited by rushari