Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Luminous Dye Not working after update

yingji

Confirmed ! The first dye works relatively fine, the following ones showed nothing =( I heard the fishes, saw them not highlighted but the Luminos dyes went to waste with the baits (see pictures).

Plus, the bait-like dyes allow only a small zone to be highlighted, please make it marked on map for teams to be able to light up a whole coast without uselessly overlapping dyes.

mini_284361201712080109451.jpg

mini_606770201712080107571.jpg

Also noticed this issue...

I beleive its because i tossed a Dye down the beach.. the Fishing node ran out so i moved to another spot.. tossed in the Dye and noticed it wasnt working.. so i tossed in a second one.. STILL didnt work...

I believe the Dye is still working at the first location down the beach and the dye hasnt moved to the new location... please fix.. as i fish all up and down the beach all the time..

https://imgur.com/BLvESZ7

Hi DE,

I was just trying out the plains after the most recent update (22.6.0) and when attempting to use Murkray bait (that I had spent 2.5 hours grinding to get ingredients for) and Luminos dye while in a squad of four no fish were luminous for me.  My Warframe however (Volt Prime) was pulsing with the same light white/blueish colour that the fish normally would be highlighted in; as a result I couldn't see any fish apart from 2 Tralok that I could just make out by some light colours on their back.

So I have used up nearly all of the 20 Murkray bait I was able to make and a fair few luminos dye but was unable to catch anything other than 2 Tralok as no fish were luminous and they were way too difficult to see in the water for some reason (don't remember it being this hard prior to using Luminos dye).  The 3 other members in the group had a period where the fish were difficult to see then reported that fish were starting to appear with the luminos dye effect; this still did not happen for me.

I later tried using Archwing to see if I could get rid of what appeared to be a luminous effect on Volt but it just transferred to the Archwing, then when I exited Archwing it transferred back to pulsing on Volt.

Hopefully this is enough information to go on (should have taken screenshots or a clip of the luminous effect on the Warframe / Archwing but had already quit the game out of frustration of so much time wasted to get Murkray bait and see it wasted in front of me.

Regards,
ocmodder

So I just logged into the game, went into the plains to see if the dyes and the baits would affect my friend as well, but I ran into a few issues.

1: Luminous Dye Highlights some fish, but not all, even with tossed multiples.

2: The bait does not work, with the exception of the Norg Bait in which I caught 2. The rest were Charc Eels. I tossed multiple baits in spawn locations and the fish that the bait is for, did not spawn. I tried a Twilight Bait, Murkray Bait, and Glappid Paid on the coast where I have had massive success catching them before and nothing. All I could see were Goopolla.

I used LUMINOS DYE in the Plains of Eidlon.
I was fishing there, but using LUMINOS DYE did not get any effect.
When using the first one, there was an effect, but it was not effective when using the second and subsequent ones.
Fish is in the red circle of the attached picture.
Even though I used LUMINOS DYE, it is obvious that there is no effect.
If it is faulty please improve as soon as possible.
https://imgur.com/a/Eaz8b

Edited by taito0804

thank you for wasting multiple dyes there because of this bug

well done :(

2badefa1b5.jpg

(not sure for the pharoma if it still works as it supposed to be)

also the bait, still works for me... (lastly tested with cuthol bait only)

Edited by Primbone

DUDE I cant see the fish anymore! And the throwing animation is so slow it's like my grandma took control for 2 seconds!

Keep all changes just bring luminos dye back to how it was before/

If you want a squad based luminos dye....MAKE IT A SEPARATE ITEM!!