Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Luminous Dye Not working after update

yingji

Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't work, sometimes one works but the other doesn't, sometimes they work for one squad member but not for another one, sometimes one of these things breaks and/or another one fixes itself in the same session. Very frustrating. Tested in Friends only and Solo.

since DE hasnt replied to any of the bug reports about dye and bait bugs, has anyone found a work around? My dye always works the first time but that after that its hit or miss tho usually miss. Using bait ( murkray specifically )  is spawning 0 murkray, ive read that sometimes if you throw the bait first then the dye it bugs or other way around but im having zero luck in the normal hotspot areas.

There is only few fishing spots where the Luminous dye works in ocean coastline.  Here's location and picture with luminous Dye on water and Fish that is unaffected by it. Almost whole coast line here is area where Luminous Dye does not work.

64BBE4B18168456AAFBB587AA1F2164DBAB81DAF (2048×1152)

I'm not sure if this is the right forum section, if not please dont be angry and write me where I can post it :)

The Bug:

All fishes glow at the first dye, but if I use a second one after the first one disappears, it has no effect anymore.
I can reproduce the bug at any time. Even friends have found the bug. It doesnt matter if a friend uses the dye or if I use one myself. 
Restarting the game, computer and reinstalling the game did not help.

Please do not judge me for my Paint skills, I know they are BAD :D

85fc49157c25e2414d6515ec833b8a57.jpgddd9af885f586761aae5232ce1b5ccd6.png

Any way, it seems to me that it's because of dept. Throw it too near to shore and it might even dissapear; throw it in too deep and it will act like there are no fish around. Even when it does work, it still has trouble illuminating fish that are swimming at the bottom (again, moustly a problem with sea fish).