Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #103!

[DE]Rebecca

Wow xbox player get nothing for watch yet again. Yes my account is linked. Why do you lie about it being twitch drops for all. It seems you action has shown that you do not care unless we play on PC. ( twitch drops, gifting to only PC players during the last primetimes) This all of your company's actions. Thank you for showng the Xbox comminuity we are unwanted....

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)CptFuzzy1974 said:

Wow xbox player get nothing for watch yet again. Yes my account is linked. Why do you lie about it being twitch drops for all. It seems you action has shown that you do not care unless we play on PC. ( twitch drops, gifting to only PC players during the last primetimes) This all of your company's actions. Thank you for showng the Xbox comminuity we are unwanted....

They said on multiple occasions that it's probably bugged, all current rewards are basically still tests, a possible fix is coming with the next update, AND xbox players would be compensated in a way.

Like come on. at least listen to the stream you are watching instead of only caring for the reward.

i wat

7 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

They said on multiple occasions that it's probably bugged, all current rewards are basically still tests, a possible fix is coming with the next update, AND xbox players would be compensated in a way.

Like come on. at least listen to the stream you are watching instead of only caring for the reward.

I watched yet again. What gets me is when platform is reward above others. Yesterday [DE] Megan ask players to messenger her in game and gifted them items. No other platform could but PC. Then PC drops worked yet consoles did not. Today same thing happens. Voices carry, but actions are so much louder.....

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CptFuzzy1974 said:

As a fellow Xbox player I'm simply SMH, they clearly stated the fact we didn't get the Twitch drop would be investigated and if warranted they would compensate us for not receiving the Twitch drop.  Sometimes it's not what's said but how you say it.  Your post is totally unwarranted and you made yourself look bad.  DE has an excellent reputation for righting wrongs no matter what platform is negatively affected.  The fact we got Operation Plague Star extended is proof of that.  Let me be clear I'm no DE fan boy I do call them out when they desrve it, but this time your post was out of line.  I suggest you re-watch the stream.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CptFuzzy1974 said:

i wat

I watched yet again. What gets me is when platform is reward above others. Yesterday [DE] Megan ask players to messenger her in game and gifted them items. No other platform could but PC. Then PC drops worked yet consoles did not. Today same thing happens. Voices carry, but actions are so much louder.....

I forgot PC gets a new update complete with everything. Console will only get a part of an update. no reworked focus for consoles...

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CptFuzzy1974 said:

If she's on her account on PC she can indeed only gift to PC. and yes. twitch drops are currently fiddly. but basing hate on a system that's still in testing WHILE they are apologizing for it being in its current state is just being overly harsh. Its also why they are testing with exilus adapters instead of more impactful stuff.

FYI in case you are going to hold this against me for some reason, my account is not linked so I'm not getting stuff anyway.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Nittymaster said:

As a fellow Xbox player I'm simply SMH, they clearly stated the fact we didn't get the Twitch drop would be investigated and if warranted they would compensate us for not receiving the Twitch drop.  Sometimes it's not what's said but how you say it.  Your post is totally unwarranted and you made yourself look bad.  DE has an excellent reputation for righting wrongs no matter what platform is negatively affected.  The fact we got Operation Plague Star extended is proof of that.  Let me be clear I'm no DE fan boy I do call them out when they desrve it, but this time your post was out of line.  I suggest you re-watch the stream.

I have watched and I do even watch even if it missed it live. If it was only once it wouldn't bother me. But add in the biased of the none random generated gifting in the last primetime toward the PC. It really made me think. Add the [DE] Megan's comment that we all work for McDondals during a stream. Yes I'm respecting DE less and less. I have held this game so highly, even to friends.....now not sure... voices can say anything, Actions speak volumes

12 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CptFuzzy1974 said:

i wat

Overreact much? It was a PC stream, Consoles have their own which console only stuff is given. Each platform has their pros and cons, if it's that major of an issue, maybe play on PC?

I mean they're only human, Twitch bugs out, they said they'd try to do an alert for ppl to get the missing adapter. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)GbHaseo said:

Overreact much? It was a PC stream, Consoles have their own which console only stuff is given. Each platform has their pros and cons, if it's that major of an issue, maybe play on PC?

I mean they're only human, Twitch bugs out, they said they'd try to do an alert for ppl to get the missing adapter. 

they never did a secret santa on an xbox stream...... and only those who repost thier xbox post on xbox are in those drawings and as of late they been waiting till stream time to post. all other prizes are open to all twitch veiwers.Its not about an adapter or glyph set. Its about every platform being equal. How we chose to play shouldn't matter, we all are tenno.... But the recent action has shown thats far from true. Extending Plague star was nice but i still get lost connection or just dashboarded so why did the extention help if its still broken.

guys.. if the give away gifts on the xbox stream to Xbox players no one gets mad, if the give away gifts to ps4 players on the ps4 stream no one gets mad... but should they give gifts to pc players on a pc stream OAO omg its the end of the world. its hardly thier fault if twitch drops don't work properly its a buggy as hell system and obviously need time to have its bugs ironed out. 

Archived