Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #103!

[DE]Rebecca

8 minutes ago, CerberusXIII said:

SOOOOOOOO, is Khora the First Frame that has 2 Fellows ? her own Cat and Carrier or did i miss something ?

skill 3 is a summon (like rumblers from atlas). So yes. outside of that summon you can also use your standard sentinel, kavat, or kubrow. With the adition that the summon uses mods.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Airwolfen:

skill 3 is a summon (like rumblers from atlas). So yes. outside of that summon you can also use your standard sentinel, kavat, or kubrow. With the adition that the summon uses mods.

Nice, 2 Killercats with the Hunter - Set, thats OVERKILL INCOMING XDDD

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)CptFuzzy1974 said:

Wow xbox player get nothing for watch yet again. Yes my account is linked. Why do you lie about it being twitch drops for all. It seems you action has shown that you do not care unless we play on PC. ( twitch drops, gifting to only PC players during the last primetimes) This all of your company's actions. Thank you for showng the Xbox comminuity we are unwanted....

Mate it's for twitch accounts that are linked to warframe accounts the prize isn't determined by pic Xbox and PS. You let them know which system you play on if you win, have you checked how to claim your prize.

Just wanted to say that I loved the stream ... as a software developer, I'm very impressed that you're willing to show partial progress live, taking community feedback as you go.  The love you feel for your product and your players is a true model for how other companies should behave.

And CptFuzzy, great job monopolizing this thread. We get it. I'm sure DE does too. Move on.

23 minutes ago, (Xbox One)WeirdestWolf419 said:

Mate it's for twitch accounts that are linked to warframe accounts the prize isn't determined by pic Xbox and PS. You let them know which system you play on if you win, have you checked how to claim your prize.

NO they had people messenge them in game(pc) for gifts. The twitch drops work for PC. They knew before dev stream started that the twich drops didn't work on consoles.  We were told our next update would include the focus changes, now we are not. POE is still causing issues for xbox.  All of these actions and inactions stacked in shuch a small time frame is either bad luck or how little my chosen platform matters.... I do not belive in luck....

@CptFuzzy1974 you've made your point, you feel hard done and you're disappointed that DE haven't bent over backwards to kiss your feet to make it up to you. Can we move on now please? 

To everyone at DE, thank you for all the time, effort, and love you put into this game. Is it perfect? Heck no, but the fact that you guys and gals are so open about your development process and schedule, and the fact that you listen to and implement player input, well...it's a rare thing and probably doesn't get the appreciation it deserves. So, thanks again, and Happy Holidays to all of you!

Also, regarding the twitch drop, for the record, I watched the whole stream, didn't get anything. Not sure if it matters, but I watched on my laptop through Chrome (as opposed to the Twitch app on Xbox). Hopefully you guys can get that all worked out somehow...it's a great idea to spur viewership, just too bad it's apparently so unreliable. 

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)CptFuzzy1974 said:

NO they had people messenge them in game(pc) for gifts. The twitch drops work for PC. They knew before dev stream started that the twich drops didn't work on consoles.  We were told our next update would include the focus changes, now we are not. POE is still causing issues for xbox.  All of these actions and inactions stacked in shuch a small time frame is either bad luck or how little my chosen platform matters.... I do not belive in luck....

Are you talking about the Devstream or Primetime?

Because if it was Primetime Megan said

" Twitch picker would pick someone and the winner had 5 mins to respond back."

Also " if the winner had a  PS4/XBOX account to still message them, consoles just had to wait after the stream." Check the Prime Time stream at the time stamp 7:18.

10 hours ago, Kjahla81 said:

Are you talking about the Devstream or Primetime?

Because if it was Primetime Megan said

" Twitch picker would pick someone and the winner had 5 mins to respond back."

Also " if the winner had a  PS4/XBOX account to still message them, consoles just had to wait after the stream." Check the Prime Time stream at the time stamp 7:18.

At first yes that is right. Then later in primetime [DE] Megan said just message me in game. It was impossible for anyone but PC players to do this.Taking a giveaway ment for all platforms and making it PC only. So if you truely watched you see [DE] Megan do this, [DE]  Danielle did not.

20 hours ago, (Xbox One)CptFuzzy1974 said:

Wow xbox player get nothing for watch yet again. Yes my account is linked. Why do you lie about it being twitch drops for all. It seems you action has shown that you do not care unless we play on PC. ( twitch drops, gifting to only PC players during the last primetimes) This all of your company's actions. Thank you for showng the Xbox comminuity we are unwanted....

Unfortunately true..

40 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CptFuzzy1974 said:

At first yes that is right. Then later in primetime [DE] Megan said just message me in game. It was impossible for anyone but PC players to do this.Taking a giveaway ment for all platforms and making it PC only. So if you truely watched you see [DE] Megan do this, [DE]  Danielle did not.

I believe they were running short on time.

Honestly I think it was her just trying to gift. Not trying to put one platform over the other. 

I can understand how it can seem for console players to feel left one but I don't think it's on purpose. Because that's how most of your post are sounding. Just take into some of the limitations that Primetime has. 

If Warframe had cross platfrom gameplay this wouldn't even pop up in this thread. 

2 hours ago, Kjahla81 said:

I believe they were running short on time.

Honestly I think it was her just trying to gift. Not trying to put one platform over the other. 

I can understand how it can seem for console players to feel left one but I don't think it's on purpose. Because that's how most of your post are sounding. Just take into some of the limitations that Primetime has. 

If Warframe had cross platfrom gameplay this wouldn't even pop up in this thread. 

If there wasn't so much bias toward PC lately, it wouldn't feel like this. Now after being told we would have a full update we are just getting a partial. But PC is getting a packed update. I am still having issues getting dashboarded from the plains and I am not alone. With all these seprate thing going on, DE actions are truely showning console players are an afterthought. It's a shame.....

В 16.12.2017 в 22:18, (Xbox One)CptFuzzy1974 сказал:

If there wasn't so much bias toward PC lately, it wouldn't feel like this. Now after being told we would have a full update we are just getting a partial. But PC is getting a packed update. I am still having issues getting dashboarded from the plains and I am not alone. With all these seprate thing going on, DE actions are truely showning console players are an afterthought. It's a shame.....

Also we first get all bugs which getting verified and fixed twice before being delivered to you. We are often called pbe, testing polygon for "console lords". This argument about PC getting everything faster is old as norg turd. Console players are never satisfied by anything and don't try to think that their own platforms are big pain in &#! for most of PC games. They will need to delay all drops, patches and fixes just for concole players feel better, right? Twitch system is bugged itself and they investigate it. A lot of PC players got nothing during PoE twitch drop and there was whine all over the place while DE tried to fix it. Anyway. It doesn't magically fix because you will flood entire forum by your complaints. If you really want to get your reward and be productive - send ticket, describe your problem as much detailed as possible, maybe seek support from XB support and chill. Also btw, XB was very flawed system and Microsoft doesn't care about it much bc it loses to PS4. So console system themselves can add some salt in wound. Action, bud, action, not whining.

5 hours ago, ThousandLights said:

Also we first get all bugs which getting verified and fixed twice before being delivered to you. We are often called pbe, testing polygon for "console lords". This argument about PC getting everything faster is old as norg turd. Console players are never satisfied by anything and don't try to think that their own platforms are big pain in &#! for most of PC games. They will need to delay all drops, patches and fixes just for concole players feel better, right? Twitch system is bugged itself and they investigate it. A lot of PC players got nothing during PoE twitch drop and there was whine all over the place while DE tried to fix it. Anyway. It doesn't magically fix because you will flood entire forum by your complaints. If you really want to get your reward and be productive - send ticket, describe your problem as much detailed as possible, maybe seek support from XB support and chill. Also btw, XB was very flawed system and Microsoft doesn't care about it much bc it loses to PS4. So console system themselves can add some salt in wound. Action, bud, action, not whining.

Action??? Thats what I've been saying, I've been watching DE's actions or inactions. When PC had stability issues in POE, they (dev stream) anounced that the console update would be delayed while they fixed the issue. Console still is not stable, either getting dropped mid-mission or Warframe completely turning off doing bounties and Plague Star. It's so flawed my clan barely does bounties do to this rampant droppage. There is not much to report because it is nothing to zero in on cause other than POE. I've been playing on xbox for years, warframe has been the only game I've played that the game has flatout shut off while playing. My gaming experince on xbox has been wonderful. A few times multiplayer services went down and (not in the last year) but was promptly addressed. So yes I rather have a stable game over new content. The stability issue isn't on microsoft, they do not code the games.

A friend pointed out to me that my statements have looked like did not like Warframe or respected the dev's. To behonest it is my personal passion for this game and the respect I have for the devs that I have mad these post. I am sure the entire dev team would want to know about their flaws. They have a passion for this game like my of us players do. They appear to be a team that takes critism and sees the way they happen and improves things. Not because of anything other than they want not only a game people play . But one where players enjoy and can see their passion and care that they have for this game. You can tell by the streams they want the greatest experiences for the players, not for awards or fame, but because this is their passion. 

"slash procs will no longer depend on your weapon's total damage but ONLY your weapon' slash damage" 

this is a nerf, 

hunter munition will only be useful to weapons with innate slash procs, but with a strictly limited effectiveness 

i mean, its good to keep slash procs the way it is 

but sincerely, 

i do not believe that this is a good change, it will, once again, make elemental procs BETTER than physical procs

just dont even tweak slash procs,

we mostly use it to bypass the insane armor of high level ennemies not to just chip a lot of damage

you dont need to change everything to make a new version of damage 2.5, just change what needs to be tweaked, you will not drive more players to use puncture/impact based weapons, you force them by making a meta proc worser 

amprex, synapse, even JAVLOK, those weapons will NOT perform better with those changes, 

since hunter munition came, those weapons truly benefit from it (on testing, a crit based tenora with vigilante armaments can beat a soma with hunter munitions==> its not that of a thing on existing and said "meta crit weaps") 

again, the same thing will happen : you will release those changes (after some tweaks for sure, but i believe you won't change it that much) , people will get toxic about it having to abandon their hunter munition based builds, they will have to renounce to it and look for crazy rivens and maybe spend money for those, there will be a lot of rant, 

and at the end : nothing will change, and everybody will just do as it never happened

this is the first time i'm so pessimist about the upcoming potential features

Archived