C-1 = Cata + 1 Forma

O-1 = No cata + 1 forma ( lol )

O-O= Nothing

etc...

Damage bonuses

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0

U113damage.png

links for damage 2.0 stuff

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/134176-explained-damage-20-builds-with-cheatsheets/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/143895-damage-20-spreadsheet/

65d37917-ae44-4d42-ad51-5a21fd2abcfc.png

Long story short.

I made a YouTube Video to display the power of my new Acrid and noticed that you can no longer kill Lech Kril during his Frozen phase. ( bug? new change? ) so I thought it would be fun to have players Post their fastest Lech Krill Kill!

Perhaps this will go a long way in helping players see the real in game power of weapons in action VS just reading about it on paper or only going off math. That is my main goal of making this post. sure this isn't the best thing, but it's the nearest DPS test dummy I've seen.

1) Timer starts once you start unloading everything into the boss in phase 2
(Once Kril's cooling tubes are destroyed, he will go berserk, erupting in flames.)

2) solo on Lech Kril

3) Warframe abilities that grant damage buff or cause damage can NOT be used to include link*

4) Video no earlier than 7-27-2013 are acceptable.

5) no altering speed of Video During phase 2

6) bugs like the one which let the Flux, Ignis, and Spectra instantly dump their entire magazines. not admissible

7) Boss must be at least 99% HP,  With no debuffs at the start of phase 2(Change added 12-2-2013)

8) MUST post mods used in video. ( new added 11-20-2013)

*things like Decoy, Molt, Radial blind, etc are fine to help control Lech from going crazy on you.

I'll post mine first! ( Start Vid at 1:48 to skip the blah blah )

Edited by Rompido

After damage 2.0 till 12/13/2013

PRE damage changes.

Total: 47 weapons.

Best times for each weapon.

8-11-2013   -   10-8-2013

Total: 36 weapons.

Best times for each weapon.

7-27-2013  -   8-11-2013

C-0 = Cata + 0 Forma

C-1 = Cata + 1 Forma

O-1 = No cata + 1 forma ( lol )

O-O= Nothing

etc...

Edited by Rompido

You need to lock out bugs like the one which let the Flux, Ignis, and Spectra instantly dump their entire magazines.

(For the Flux for example, that gives it sustained DPS an order of magnitude higher than other weapons and will let you kill Hyena in less than three seconds.)

Edited by Volt_Cruelerz

I'm fairly sure that video of a Nova one-shotting Raptor with a fully-loaded Antimatter Drop will be the winner.

that's a warframe ability. read rule #3

also there is no 1 clear winner. just something to compare all weapons.

Edited by Rompido

You need to lock out bugs like the one which let the Flux, Ignis, and Spectra instantly dump their entire magazines.

(For the Flux for example, that gives it sustained DPS an order of magnitude higher than other weapons and will let you kill Hyena in less than three seconds.)

I know its been buffed. but still have yet to try it

This thread should be "Who can spam Acrid the fastest?"

how you figure that? this is all weapons fair game. even if it takes you 1min to kill it solo with Braton its still going to be listed at top record for that weapon.

This is old, and I dont know if it still works and I cant be bothered to even check.

However this might still work, and probably will work, unless they program raptor to stop draining after 1/3rd of his health is gone by which only frost is viable to kill him. And not to mention it will be a cheap move to artificially increase the time taken to kill him.

Edited by nanogenesis

This is old, and I dont know if it still works and I cant be bothered to even check.

]

However this might still work, and probably will work, unless they program raptor to stop draining after 1/3rd of his health is gone by which only frost is viable to kill him. And not to mention it will be a cheap move to artificially increase the time taken to kill him.

]

I've seen your Vids before. in fact I posted a comment the second Video 2 weeks ago :P love them!

really want to use them but I cant need something current.