Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fissure Suggestion

djternan

Could we get it so that there is always an endless and non-endless mission available for each tier of fissure? Then I would suggest making it so extraction becomes available after rotation C on the endless missions and every loot rotation after that.  For example, extraction would become available at wave 20 on defense and players would be prompted on wave 25, 30, and so on.

I like to run mostly defense and interception for 20-40 waves or 4-8 rounds but there's always somebody who leaves after the first relic is opened.  Then interception at least becomes tedious and we get less chances at rare rewards.  Spending time in recruit chat before every mission is terrible.  Players who want to open only 1 relic per mission would always have the non-endless available to them and players who like to run endless missions wouldn't have to search recruit chat or waste time in missions with people who want to leave early.

Only problem really is average mission time for non-endless isn't really consistent. Some people want a more afk-able experience (such as defense) but may only have 1 relic of an item they need, forcing them to stay wont guarantee they use a relic either.

I like your suggestion simply because always having a non-endless or endless for every fissure tier will give people more choice, but I don't think you should be locked in till rotation C

9 hours ago, More-L said:

Only problem really is average mission time for non-endless isn't really consistent. Some people want a more afk-able experience (such as defense) but may only have 1 relic of an item they need, forcing them to stay wont guarantee they use a relic either.

I like your suggestion simply because always having a non-endless or endless for every fissure tier will give people more choice, but I don't think you should be locked in till rotation C

I wouldn't mind having the option to set a matchmaking filter either.  Like I could select 40 waves and it would only match me with others who selected the same thing.  It just seemed like it would be easier to block extraction until rotation C since they already do something similar for sorties/alerts.

Or they could have a "non-endless defense" sometimes where extraction is available after 5 rounds then the "endless" version.