Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Movement system /Mouse Keyboard =frustrating over complicated for me

Zarrostarr

I have a gaming mouse that has six buttons near my thumb so I mapped the front two to slide and jump so I can roll my thumb down to bullet jump. The remaining 4 are for powers and then I have another two for use and reload. I really struggled using the default keys so highly recommend a decent gaming mouse if you'd get good use out of it.

20 hours ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

Use your thumb and swipe up, down eft right you each power. Saves you buttons. Or did you want a more detailed response?

Heh, I'm not sure what other details I could ask for.  I can't really easily reach the touch pad with my thumb, though.  I'm guessing there's a segment of the population that is dexterous enough to pull that off, and I'm sadly not among them.

It could be your frame too, my main has a slow base sprint speed so I struggle keeping up 

When I switch to other frames I end up overtaking the team lol 

Bullet jump spam with minimum running is best option for slower frames 

Sometimes, slowing down can speed you up.

Let me explain. It’s counterintuitive to slow down but knowing precisely where you are going prevents time wasted falling off or getting lost. 

Think before you leap as they say, or think before you parkour in WF parlance

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Chel-El said:

Let me explain. It’s counterintuitive to slow down but knowing precisely where you are going prevents time wasted falling off or getting lost. 

Think before you leap as they say, or think before you parkour in WF parlance

This is precisely the truth of WF movement.
BECAUSE OF THOSE STUPID DOORWAY LIPS AND EDGES THAT DON'T NEED COLLISION BOXES HURRRRRRRRRRRR >_<