Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus 4th Ravenous Bug [Fixed]

matityah

Unlike Nidus's 1st and 2nd abilities, his 3rd and 4th abilities require mutagen stacks with Parasitic Link costing one stack and Ravenous costing three stacks.

if necessary, I added a link to nidus's abilities on the warframe wiki. but if you are still experiencing this issue, I suggest getting support from the DE.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Nidus#Abilities

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)Skullstachio said:

Unlike Nidus's 1st and 2nd abilities, his 3rd and 4th abilities require mutagen stacks with Parasitic Link costing one stack and Ravenous costing three stacks.

if necessary, I added a link to nidus's abilities on the warframe wiki. but if you are still experiencing this issue, I suggest getting support from the DE.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Nidus#Abilities

I'm aware of this.  This isn't the problem.  The issue is that when cast his 4th ability uses stacks but does nothing.

Hi guys I'm not sure if you've noticed this before, but Nidus' 4th skill doesn't seem to work properly anymore. He only spawns pillars and consumes stacks, but the ground isn't covered in infested mass anymore and no maggots seem to spawning anymore either. 

Now that I think about it, it does rarely happen on console but from such a thing, there have been rare case scenarios where the three maggot hives sit there and the health regen seems somewhat permanent but there are no maggots, grass, etc.

if anything, the best work-around is to simply recast Ravenous on a more viable surface (even though this will cost 3 mutation stacks.) to ensure that it works properly until the DE find a viable solution to this predicament.

Bump!

His 2(Larva) ability is only pulling 3-4 enemies most of the time, otherwise just covering the rest in black and freezing them in place.
His 4(Ravenous) ability timer freezes when cast, no maggots or effects just the pillars.
Why is this still broken?

Em 01/01/2018 às 13:41, ModernGreg disse:

Oi, pessoal, não tenho certeza se você não está antes, mas uma 4ª habilidade da Nidus não parece funcionar corretamente. Ele apenas gera pilares e consome pilhas, mas o solo não está mais coberto de massa infestada e nenhum maggote parece mais gerar. 

Eu percebi isso tambem o que sera que aconteceu?

Edited by MONSTER_PRO_BR