Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seperate Helmet Customization

Arkxad

Alright. I am not sure if this is a topic yet, but, I wanted to suggest a customization feature. Namely, a separate custom tab for helmets. Have issues with your helmet not having the proper color placement when your frame itself does? This would fix that! Match those pallets but make sure that helmet looks good too. I only bring this up due to the fact I have many color schemes I like, but don't like that the helmet isn't QUITE right. It would be nice to have some more fine tuned tweaks for the real end game, Fashion Frame. No, this is not a joke topic. I am serious. Deadly serious. I need to look good. :I

Edited by Arkxad
Clarified title of post

I also made a topic on this once but it didn't get much attention, so here, have an upvote and a bump and let's try this again!

With all kinds of skins coming out, a lot of times the metallic parts of different skins are not in the same color slot, so it just makes a mess.

[DE] once stated that the only problem to color separate things was a UI one, so let's just say this... separate helmets from the body like you separated syandanas from attachments, easy

thanks in advance for this QoL change.....no but seriously please make this happen :heart:

13 hours ago, (PS4)HarigeVINCE said:

I also made a topic on this once but it didn't get much attention, so here, have an upvote and a bump and let's try this again!

With all kinds of skins coming out, a lot of times the metallic parts of different skins are not in the same color slot, so it just makes a mess.

[DE] once stated that the only problem to color separate things was a UI one, so let's just say this... separate helmets from the body like you separated syandanas from attachments, easy

thanks in advance for this QoL change.....no but seriously please make this happen :heart:

Hey thanks! Yeah, I'm not sure how often these forums in particular are checked, but this is definitely something I want to see implemented. It would really help with fashion frame. 

On 1/16/2018 at 4:12 AM, Ldezzer said:

It seems im not alone wanting separate helmet customization. I am a big fan of fashionframe myself, and not being able to separately colour my helmet seriously hinders fashionframe capabilities. Why DE's ignoring this request?

I have no idea. It's probably a coding issue.

3 hours ago, Arkxad said:

So.. how do you know if this has been looked at by the pretty important people? 

They read us quite occasionally. You can expect them to have seen them, but they can'¡t commit to it this easily because it means touching the database.

Of course the more petition the more chances, so at some point they will have to come up with a solution.

I'm going to have to add my support to this idea, mainly due to Chroma's Dynasty skin having its Primary and Secondary colors swapped from his base skin. Since I don't really like the way the Dynasty helmet looks, I choose to go with his base helmet, and since the color maps are different between the two, I either make the main skin look good and have my helmet go against my preferred look, or I make the helmet look good and ruin the body.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...