Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feature for Daily Tribute system

A1m3r

As for someone who is living in Europe, daily reset occurs at night time, for me it's 1:00 a.m.
Classical scenario: When you play a survival for an unexpected long amount of time before the daily reset hits, you gain Daily Tribute loot automatically when you are done with your survival... Then probably you just want to go to sleep, but you got Affinity or Resource booster for 3h? Yeah... you have 2 options:

1. Play, but still you need to sleep,
  2. Go to sleep and let the booster expire (What a shame).

My solution: When Daily Tribute hits, let us decide if we want to open it immediately or at later time. If we decide to open it later, obviously we will have to do that before next Tribute appears.

I suggest adding a separate tab in the ESC menu, under Communication or Profile named "Daily Tribute". We could open our Tributes we delayed there and see the loot of previous/next milestones etc.

I'm bringing that idea up because I've 'lost' many boosters that way and I'm kinda frustrated.

2 hours ago, Mk_1 said:

Or, make boosters only tick when you're in a mission and reduce all booster durations to balance it out.

Nty, this would be a direct nerf to people who can spare more time playing than others.

How are you even going to further reduce 3 hours?  When I get those boosters I smash out the full 3 hours, I wouldn't want that total time nerfed so they only tick in missions.  Since, most of the time I lose 5 minutes at best between those 3 hours... You are literally asking for less time and affinity to placate a smaller issue.  

What OP suggested about being able to open them later is alot better.... what you've suggested is a swift kick in the nuts, and overall a horrible idea.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue