[DE]Rebecca

Roadmap: 2017 & early 2018!

Posted (edited)
Le 04/01/2018 à 22:02, Seras a dit :

Excited for Damage 2.5 on the IPS. People against it are just upset they can't abuse Slash procs to one shot kill everything anymore. Game needed a change to get people to try different builds. I honestly hope this update goes through as originally envisioned. 

It's not even remotely the point. 
If DE do what they say they wanted to do, all will happen is that it will narrow the meta around 80% and up slash weapons; that's Approximately 10% of the weapon pool, and people will go from ignoring impact and puncture to actively avoid impact and continue to ignore puncture.
Why? Because ragdolling is funny (note: funny; not fun) only if the ennemy is dead, so it's useless gameplay-wise, and single target damage reduction is not a valid strategy in a constant horde mode. 

Edited by Morkislair
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

9 hours ago, sbouabid said:

hello
I finished all the schools of focus and I have several millions more focus; 
it's not possible to convert them into credits or affinity OSTRON or feathers onko or ......................!
Thanks  to DE

Photo

Take a Break!

• Like 1

Багов бы поменьше и прочей "дряни"
 А так спасибо за масштабный  разворот игры, так держать!!!! ЭТО САМАЯ КРУТАЯ ОНЛАЙН ИГРА P.S ДЛЯ МЕНЯ( чтоб не появились хейтеры)
Всех с наступающими праздниками, всех благ Игрокам и вашим семьям ребята!!

DE you made with hunter mutations mod a lot of good stuff. Now we can use much more primary weapons and having fun with them. So its now a good idea to change slash right? U will make meta weapons more powerful and your goal is to balance so that there is something wrong... You need reconsider changing slash.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 7:33 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

2018:
Khora!
Impact, Puncture, Slash (IPS) Changes!
Khora's Weapons!
Khora's Accessories !

My platinum is ready [DE]Rebecca. Now, how much for the Khora bundle, I'm droolin ovah here. And what time spand can we expect to see Khora and the IPS changes? I'm excited to see what changed and continue having fun in warframe.

Mainly with Khora though, let's be honest. I WILL be the hyenka master frame.

this is nothin relevant but can u change what stalker bundle from 800 to like 100 or 200 or 300

we want the dojo quest for clans! and lunaro as a room on the dojo! and more things space and decorations for the dojo! and themes for the dojo! and.. and... DOJOO :3

Posted (edited)
On 1/4/2018 at 7:49 PM, sbouabid said:

hello
I finished all the schools of focus and I have several millions more focus; 
it's not possible to convert them into credits or affinity OSTRON or feathers onko or ......................!
Thanks  to DE

Photo

This is like asking for something to do with nano spores.  Sure, eventually they'll add something that costs enough nano-spores that you'll be glad you have 999,999,999,999,999 nano spores but even then you'll still have far in excess of what you could ever need.

Edited by Urabask
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Funny how they say this update with Khora is ready to ship before the christmas break, but they hold it and instead release a quest prologue, (which by its very nature says "THE REST OF THIS IS COMING VERY SOON"), and say they're going to release it in 2018. It was ready to ship before the christmas week, but now it's over a week after they got back, and not only is there no update, but there's not a SINGLE. WORD. out of them.... ya know, they've said inthe past they've learned their lesson about talking up big upcoming updates... (especially with the Plains Of Eidolon Update, i think they really got the message there as well) and they've been EXTREMELY lips sealed since tennocon about Sacrifice, and Umbra was technically in the game in MAY. MAAYY. And Khora, a single warframe, some weapons, and some changes to how Damage 2.5 works, i mean, is there really a chance that a problem, so big and so problematic, will be found a couple days after release that it would be that bad if de wasn't there to fix it? I mean if it was a huge update like U23 i would get it, but something like that? maybe, but it's still a bit odd... And come to thing of it, they took them to the void, the only place they can really truly hide, and, well, suffice it to say, if DE want's to remain true to lore, they would need to resolve that situation in short order... and de, as exampled in this last update, tends to drop huuuge bombs on us with no warning...

Makes a man think when the Sacrifice is really coming. Because all signs thusfar point to this week. Think about it.

If i were them, that's exactly what I would do.

Edited by TennoHack

Prime time tonight and Dev stream tomorrow. Hope there is some concrete news then and hopefully a release of Khora and Venari later this week

37 minutes ago, Lanying said:

Prime time tonight and Dev stream tomorrow. Hope there is some concrete news then and hopefully a release of Khora and Venari later this week

Where i can see that info? About prime time and devstream

On 12/19/2017 at 8:40 AM, Sea_Wall said:

Your IPS changes do not do what you want. Slash is nerfed but in a way that makes Impact and Puncture worse. Everything is made worse. 

GabLU4d.jpg

Lmao, I thank the meme lord for this work of art. 

On 1/6/2018 at 7:26 AM, Sacaroth said:

this is nothin relevant but can u change what stalker bundle from 800 to like 100 or 200 or 300

that would not be fair to the countless amount of people that payed for it before 

It seems like DE is releasing new content that could be used in the current stage of the game, but only to nerf it as time goes on. DE  Scott seems to like the idea of the entire warframe community using only Excalibur with Tigris Prime one day, because that's where we are headed. That Gara nerf was just horrible and not reasonable at all. I mean you release a very powerful warframe, thousands of people flock to purchase it, and now its been changed  into a bland shadow of it's former self. I mean, if we were being fair here, anybody that purchased Gara day one, should be given compensation for that nerf.

Also, please stop listening to people on the forums, claiming this is op, that is broken, blah blah blah. They are are actually hurting this game on the long run. The same way how Volt has been cast aside for years, simply because "know it alls" in the forums claimed he was "perfectly fine" although his damage is non-existent to enemies above level 50, his CC is is underwhelming to say the least, all kinds of damage caps and uneccessary energy drain.  Anyways, I am looking forward to the Volt changes, please, MAKE VOLT GREAT AGAIN.  

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm assuming that Khora is going to have a quest alongside her release? If I buy Khora before her quest, I'll get a riven, right?

14 minutes ago, Great.Dane said:

I'm assuming that Khora is going to have a quest alongside her release? If I buy Khora before her quest, I'll get a riven, right?

Its possible

On 12/19/2017 at 9:33 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

When the new year rings in, we'll have an updated dev workshop, visual examples, and more

So you guys gonna do all those before releasing Khora??? Please no.