Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XBox One Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.5.1 (+hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

Hey guys! Those of you who are getting the "some content updates could not be installed" error it's possible you might not have grabbed the update yet. You can check if this is the case by into "My Games and Apps", then under "Installed", find Warframe. In the top-right should be the version number. Make sure to check that you're on 3.5.0.0 (this is the update we deployed this morning). 

If you are not on the correct version, try restarting Warframe or going to "My Games and Apps" and updating it directly there. If that doesn't work, turn your Xbox off and restart.  Again, check the version number. 

@[DE]Danielle thanks for pushing this out so close to the end of the year.  Any word on fixes for Titania's Razorwing melee breaking Zaw speed once she returns to normal and Mirage' s Hall of Mirrors only throwing out 1 projectile when using a Zaw equipped with Exodia Contagion? Titania issue has been there since I built my first Zaw when plains originally landed and happens no matter which Zaw config or mod setup I use.

Getting a ''Getting your game ready!'' announcement followed by a ''your console does not have enough room for this. To install it, uninstall something else and try again.''

Anybody else had this?

Edit: Seems that my problem was solved with console reset, did the one that keeps games and apps+captures. Was missing about 5 apps after, so there might have been some problems with those. Anyone with that similar problem may try this solution.

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)RainbowMLPDash said:

i saw in an earlier post about a roadmap for the gam in 2017-early 2018 im not seeing anything here about the "personal quaters" that were supposed to be introduced before 2017 ended so that makes me wonder if there is another update planned for 2017 

That roadmap is for PC only. This is our last update for the year so don't plan on personal quarters until mid January at the earliest. 

16 hours ago, (Xbox One)Two Black Stars said:

I keep getting an error saying that some content updates could not be installed and to restart the game, only to have the same thing happen after I restart.  It’s done this about seven or eighth times now.

whenever theres an update, when it says restart game or app. Restart your whole console & itll update. prob a bit late but..

On 12/19/2017 at 6:02 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.5.1

c7a76f75e29d3151b4e072bef93a381a.jpg

f400f67bb8ba90f8b1824ae048751ce2.jpgmHKLrFt.jpg

Please can you give us the option to take that face plate off of Mirage Prime, so we can have her the way she was before the update? It's completely ruined her design. She looked way better when her face was a single colour and not 2 different colours, making her look like she has terrible eyeliner and a dog muzzle.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)ReapingPhant0m said:

Please can you give us the option to that face plate off of Mirage Prime, so we can have her the way she was before the update? It's completely ruined her design.

Same here. I really we could toggle the face mask on/off because I loved the way I had her. Now it just looks off and I just can't get anything to look even close to good. Honestly with everything going on this one small thing is the most annoying thing I have encountered with Warframe.

Archived