Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XBox One Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.5.1 (+hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

While the Arcane Energize proc'ing potentially with Void dash was something powerful, I think it is an interaction that should stay to some degree. The proc rate could be cut down but the interaction should stay. There are those who say the Operator and Warframes are being pulled apart into different combat entities but then I ask, why are some of the last and most powerful Virtous Arcanes something that Operator wear but only give benefits to the Frame itself?

Sedna Junction Weapon Crafting requirements is still not working.

This has been broken for too long, an upon researching has been broken on and off for sometime on all platforms.

I have crafted 3 weapons, in different ways, buying out or letting complete naturally.

Have latest version, cleared local xbox cache, tried most things people have suggested but no go.

Unlocked everything I can navigation wise but cant continue main quests and unlock operator stuff.

Very disappointed with this game breaking bug.

This needs a fix asap.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)ODEED said:

This has been broken for too long, an upon researching has been broken on and off for sometime on all platforms.

I have crafted 3 weapons, in different ways, buying out or letting complete naturally.

Have latest version, cleared local xbox cache, tried most things people have suggested but no go.

Unlocked everything I can navigation wise but cant continue main quests and unlock operator stuff.

This needs a fix asap.

Indeed, I've been searching for an answer cause this is so game breaking. Come on DE we got people out here locked out of the second biggest quest in the game! They can't do Chains of Harrow or Glast Gambit! The only way to get Harrow or Nidus is to now buy them. Do something!

still waiting for info on the next update for consoles- pretaining to the damage 2.5 setup, personal quarters and the new teras

im still not happy about 2.5 based on the changes ive seen firsthand on pc but my voice wont be heared- much less with any REAL IMPACT
if i worked on the council or somewhere in development for Digital extremes- in reguards to warframe i might be able to give an oppinion that would matter but i know it's pointless complaining- especially knowing the player community's voice only matters when it impacts a core mechanic by a majority of the community- 10,000 players could be upset about a mechanic change or a damage nerf but their oppinions in warframe dont matter much at all- ive accepted that .... not that im happy it's that poor a state.
then again this isnt Destiny- though this game isnt a tripple A title with thousands of people working on it- just around 150-200 people, still impressive i need to add- but improvements across the spectrum are needed ..

also until that new "flying teralyst" appears- though the megalyst and the stormlyst are interesting- they still feel off; non unique, the megalyst is just a tera with a Rock hand instead of a Tree hand- and the stormlyst is well- storm cloud mega from first glance- he could be something more but still it's sad to see them so bland ever still- AND AS A SIDE NOTE- i cant keep stressing this enough here we need more sentient types- the sentient dropships that were forgotten about, more sentient types- the bombalysts were interesting but we need more than robot tiki drones- maybe animal-like sentient enemies or drones- enemies that can fly around and divebomb enemies with energy blasts- think of the rakks from borderlands two for example... or the drones from there, odd to mention another game im sure that'll go welll- someone out there will always love to whine about game comparisons, but i simply mean new mechanics for enemies and simply new types to fight- also maybe make sentients not just focused on earth or LUA especially there, the enemies there are rather ... dull- some are interesting but the diversity and uniqueness in their design blends together; it's like looking at an arid lancer and a tuskin lancer and being expected to say they're as different as day and night- theyre not, lostly where are those sentient tile sets we were promised down the road? the giant sentient ships to explore? 
The Sentient and the Infested are my favorite enemy types in this game, that's why i want them to have more love- WHICH REMINDS ME ... what about some enemies for the infested that can walk on walls and cielings- could try that atleast with corpus hyenas or something but i could imagine infested insectoids or drones- or maybe sentient turrets that fire lazers / infested turrets that pop out of the walls once someone gets close and either detonates or slashes with blades or wires- im just feeding ideas

-this might offend players who are very pationate about the game but as a fellow tenno i voice my oppinions about warframe even if some may not like what i have to say, or even take it as an attack to their favorite game; know im not trying to fight DE I just want change and cautious, vocal, intuitive change- as many players desire; and i know there is more than what ive mentioned that needs to be done. Laybor of love is needed for other mechanics in this game, as well as with factions and their design- incase of anything i know the grineer need work but the ghouls are a good start to that, the corpus are slowly getting more design to them but they need more work than "merchant cult" and a few spinny tazer drones that spin over to you, and simply making enemies that are more armored and hit harder isnt a good way to say "we're making more interesting types of enemies" - making an enemy tankier isnt the same as making a new enemy- that philosophy is horrible, not that De is directly going there .... but in some ways they're falling through the cracks.

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:15 AM, (Xbox One)ODEED said:

This needs a fix asap.

Are you sure those weapons you crafted are mr5 weapons? you need to craft and then lv up to 30 a Mr5 weapon.

This game saves everything online so clearing the local cache aint doing nothing. If you are doing everything right you need to make a support ticket so DE fix you there but im pretty sure this Works on Xbox one, one clan member just did it yesterday with no problems.

Archived