Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.5.1 (+hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

3 hours ago, (PS4)AZNAquadragon said:

Goodo day DE,

Really appreciate the update. Btw are there any changes in Wukong, cause it appears my Zaw with Exodia Contagion and Wukong Iron Jab synergy has been tweaked/bugged. Is this intentional or no?

That is fully intentional as it was patched out the pc version as well.

I have some ideas.

First off, Warframe is awesome. I love it! I like being a fanboy of the game and telling all my friends about it and encouraging them to play. It's fantastic!

Second, what if Volt's Discharge worked like Hydroid's Tentacle Swarm?  A quick press would release a low damaging Discharge that will more than likely Control everyone effected for the full duration since the damage per second is so low but the total cap is the same.  But if we charge the ability by holding it then we can do more damage per second but will probably hit the damage cap and release all the enemies.  Then we have options. Crowd Control or Damage.

Third, the IPS changes. Impact should have a Stagger > Stumble > Daze effect. The Daze works just like the Blind effect. As if one just nailed the enemy in the head and he is seeing stars.  For puncture I personally really like the Hot Spot creation idea. Like Banshee's power that reveals a weak spot.

Keep up the great work! These are just my ideas on the topics at hand. Thank you for your time.

5 hours ago, (PS4)HeartCoreGamer said:

I have a huge problem with syandana cathode : default color is not displaying correctly. Please investigate and fixe it.

Does that still occur when you select the syandana and exit the arsenal? Or does it revert to default colours then?

Il y a 1 heure, NovusNova a dit :

Does that still occur when you select the syandana and exit the arsenal? Or does it revert to default colours then?

Hi. It's not an arsenal problem : exiting doesn't change the problem. In game (mission) I have this problem. When I used it the first time, all good. I played a mission (in the plain) and get this monstrosity right after. I tried hard to solve the problem (randomize colors then go back to default, copy main color then go back to default) but I always had this, no matter what.

I don't know if there is a relation, but I noticed the syandana no longer appears in the preview of the proto bundle in the market.

Please help.

I don't know if this is happening for anyone else, but I have two bugs currently: The first level of Stone Skin in Unairu is not working properly. It displays 0 instead of 10%. Next, Ivara's ult is not working properly either. It is bugging through enemies, occasionally going straight through them and dealing no damage.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Siruta said:

I don't know if this is happening for anyone else, but I have two bugs currently: The first level of Stone Skin in Unairu is not working properly. It displays 0 instead of 10%. Next, Ivara's ult is not working properly either. It is bugging through enemies, occasionally going straight through them and dealing no damage.

Is it showing 0% in your actual focus "tree" -- or in mission under the icon after you activate the passive?  It may be just a UI bug if it's the latter, but I'm not certain!

Will also check Ivara out asap!

2 hours ago, (PS4)Crackle2012 said:

Is it showing 0% in your actual focus "tree" -- or in mission under the icon after you activate the passive?  It may be just a UI bug if it's the latter, but I'm not certain!

Will also check Ivara out asap!

It's showing that while in mission. It might just be a UI bug, but it still makes me worried.

Archived