Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.5.1 (+hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

On December 31, 2017 at 2:05 AM, (PS4)dragon_al_knight said:

What if you made a plains for every planet, that would be awesome, cause some people may like going to other plains on other planets including Lua and the derelict ship.

what if you could also get other people in your ship

More "plains" as well as Orbiter visits are both on the way. :)

On 1/7/2018 at 3:56 PM, (PS4)CURSEDGEMINI89 said:

I wish ya'll would rework Zephyr already or give her something new she is so useless. it would be awesome if yall put plains  on every planet.

Zephyr isn't useless. No warframe is useless. You're just used to God mode frames. She could use a few ability reworks, yes. But mostly shes fun to me and a lot of people. I mean, you can literally ROCKET YOURSELF THROUGH THE AIR AND THEN INTO THE GROUND LIKE A NUKE

9 hours ago, (PS4)DeathStroke1910 said:

Are we ever gonna get an update? PC has gotten like 3 already since our last one. could you stop neglecting the PS4 platform.

They were hotfixes to fix issues with the update and create a more stable build for the console build (Fixes made on the PC version = Fixes made on Console version with next build). Also as of last devstream, I believe DE said their PS4 team is currently testing the ghoul bounties.

7 hours ago, (PS4)AstralKoda said:

We need ps4 warframe updates on the same week as the pc players get it! man, i have been waiting FOREVER to get my hands on the new Weapons but i dont wanna play warframe on my pc bcuz then i would have to start completly over.

They want to get it to you as soon as possible however due to the Winter break, they were unable to get a build out before most of the studio was on break. Also releasing at the same time might not be possible due to the issues that sometimes appear on the PC version after an update has been launched, they are the type of issues that Sony would fail certification for.

1 hour ago, NovusNova said:

They were hotfixes to fix issues with the update and create a more stable build for the console build (Fixes made on the PC version = Fixes made on Console version with next build). Also as of last devstream, I believe DE said their PS4 team is currently testing the ghoul bounties.

They want to get it to you as soon as possible however due to the Winter break, they were unable to get a build out before most of the studio was on break. Also releasing at the same time might not be possible due to the issues that sometimes appear on the PC version after an update has been launched, they are the type of issues that Sony would fail certification for.

Some of you commentators need to stop with the whining about when you get stuff. They work out the bugs and then fix it for the PS4 release. That should make you happy, not upset you. Maybe go read all the comments on the PC section when a new update comes out and appreciate that you don't have to go through all their problems.

Guys i am a Newbie and i want to hear your comments.
so basically i started playing like a week from now and just now i realized Plts are so valuable..

but the thing is this, maybe at the start Plts should be explained first, because MAN! i only got 3 plts now and its so depressing for a gamer like me...

i dunno just some random depressing thougts for my Plts...

Archived