Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Support is bad

Christa2010

my gf can't login since late september. she missed out plague star, the tennobaum and probably the acolytes. we contacted support several times and they take almost around 30-40 days time to respond. we are massive pi***d

edit:

september: i told support about the problem

ocotober: they said, they need more info, so i provided more info with all details

november: they said SHE has to make a new account and contact them herself. ok she made a new account, told the whole story again with all the information

december: we still are waiting

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

12 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

my gf can't login since late september. she missed out plague star, the tennobaum and probably the acolytes. we contacted support several times and they take almost around 30-40 days time to respond. we are massive pi***d

edit:

september: i told support about the problem

ocotober: they said, they need more info, so i provided more info with all details

november: they said SHE has to make a new account and contact them herself. ok she made a new account, told the whole story again with all the information

december: we still are waiting

Poor you and your gf, 3 month ago and still waiting...

Unfortunately, the support team is really overwhelmed. I was banned way before POE was launched because someone tried to break into my account. Took about a month to get access again. Just hang in there, like they said in the latest dev stream, the support team is working hard and through the holidays.

Well, for me TS respond after 2 days, when i sold one of my infested zaw with arcane exodia epidemic on it, and try get exodia back. The guy there just refuse and says he can't do anything-_- Even after i literally beg him for help. But hey, atleast it was fast, maybe if they not respond for month there is a hope that help is on the way-_- Wish y better luck...

Edited by MysteriousTenno

13 minutes ago, Berdfess said:

It's their job, they're not doing out of charity, it is ok to have higher expectations for customer support instead of making excuses for them.

Exactly. If they are overwhelmed, it means that they need more reps. And it should have been expected, seeing how many new players came into the game in the past few months...

41 minutes ago, Berdfess said:

It's their job, they're not doing out of charity, it is ok to have higher expectations for customer support instead of making excuses for them.

28 minutes ago, vvhorus said:

Exactly. If they are overwhelmed, it means that they need more reps. And it should have been expected, seeing how many new players came into the game in the past few months...

Except things really aren't as black and white as this. Regardless of your expectations; they're still human and to expect immediate,  quality service is unrealistic, and frankly just laughable. Not even Microsoft can pull that off. 

Hiring more customer service reps to meet an immediate need isn't something that can be done over the course of a day, or even several months. 

Warframe is a free-to-play game. Hiring more customer service representatives is very expensive, especially if it's just to deal with the temporary PoE hype which will die down. 

Just trust that they're doing the best they can given their current resources. 

1 hour ago, Christa2010 said:

So i had issue and i needed warframe staff to help me. I sent a support ticket, and since then (it has been 25 days) i didn't get any answer nor help

Please improve your customer service cause its realy realy bad

Warframe support has been horrible for a long time.  It is the sole reason I took over a year hiatus. My account was banned from the automated system and the acknowledged as much. It took them 21 days just to respond to ticket and it wasn't resolved until about day 42 when I could log in. I ended up missing an event, void trader,  as well as being of my daily crafting which they could seei was doing daily. 

I was offered no compensation, and they were even rude about the whole thing. I've never experienced being banned or such negative attitude from support that I was done with the game I loved. This was not my only contact with support but they were all rotten. Im not the only one that has experienced this. 

Learn to prioritize locked out accounts over all the other stuff, because gee, what do you think is more important, a person who can't play the game for a week or someone that sold an item by accident...

So yes DE support sucks azz!!!

Just reading this thread makes me want go into a rant about how they are terrible people in charge of support.

Edited by Darkholde

22 minutes ago, Darkholde said:

Warframe support has been horrible for a long time.  It is the sole reason I took over a year hiatus. My account was banned from the automated system and the acknowledged as much. It took them 21 days just to respond to ticket and it wasn't resolved until about day 42 when I could log in. I ended up missing an event, void trader,  as well as being of my daily crafting which they could seei was doing daily. 

I was offered no compensation, and they were even rude about the whole thing. I've never experienced being banned or such negative attitude from support that I was done with 

Learn to prioritize locked out accounts over all the other stuff, because gee, what do you think is more important, a person who can't play the game for a week or someone that sold an item by accident...

So yes DE support sucks azz!!

It doesn't work like that, though. 

They aren't sifting through reports looking for ones they'd rather do, they don't prioritize any one ticket over another.  

Customer support works by a case by case basis.

Yep, I had a friend who's account was banned for "suspicious activity", which is fair enough as apparently his computer was keylogged or attacked or something (WF was not the only account to be locked)... Anyway it took 45-50 days for support to respond, he also missed out on Plague Star, but he does have have his account back now.

Sad, because I used to receive support within 24-48 hours a year ago, I think they really need to up their number of support ppl, more players means more issues, it cannot be left behind as the game gets more populated.

Edited by Carnage2K4

28 minutes ago, Valor said:

They aren't sifting through reports looking for ones they'd rather do, they don't prioritize any one ticket over another.  

I have not submitted a support request in a while, but I'm pretty sure it already breaks it down into categories before you submit it.

And yes, they absolutely can sift through tickets that come in to prioritize them. This is done in many places already and there is no reason they can't do the same.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Valor said:

Transaction related issues are always prioritized over everything. It's a standard in every game support, everything including money must be handled first. 

Just now, NPC said:

Transaction related issues are always prioritized over everything. It's a standard in every game support, everything including money must be handled first. 

Out of curiosity, have you actually used a ticket system before? I have when I worked in IT, and at least where I worked tickets were always done numerically and were not influenced by the topicality of the ticket's issue. 

8 minutes ago, Valor said:

Out of curiosity, have you actually used a ticket system before? I have when I worked in IT, and at least where I worked tickets were always done numerically and were not influenced by the topicality of the ticket's issue. 

I work with a large ticketing software and it most definitely is prioritized. You can automate a lot with ticketing software, make it identify specific types of tickets in a sea of similar issues. Some things could be missed depending but in general it can be done. I have first hand knowledge of this. But you have a dispatch/coordinator ext that would also be checking for those missed items.

But even with slow ticketing times, there is the part that customer support is also just bad at how they handle customers. They don't compensate you in any way, it's like they cloned Scrooge and put him to work in customer support.

Edited by Darkholde

3 minutes ago, Valor said:

Can't say I had personally worked in an IT firm or a gaming company, but I have 2 friends who work for gaming companies, other in a mobile game company and other for a console/pc gaming company and the type of handling I mentioned is a standard for them and according to them it's a regular standard in gaming industry's support. 

Why else would there be different zone to submit a ticket for payment and billing? 

Just now, Darkholde said:

But even with slow ticketing times, there is the part that customer support is also just bad at how they handle customers. They don't compensate you in any way, it's like they cloned Scrooge and put him to work in customer support.

Can't argue with that. I have had a pretty bad experience as well, as far as how of one of my tickets was handled. (You could probably guess, not well.)

Just now, NPC said:

Can't say I had personally worked in an IT firm or a gaming company, but I have 2 friends who work for gaming companies, other in a mobile game company and other for a console/pc gaming company and the type of handling I mentioned is a standard for them and according to them it's a regular standard in gaming industry's support. 

Why else would there be different zone to submit a ticket for payment and billing? 

That's true, I hadn't really accounted for that. Still, having different categories to submit tickets is a bit different from reps selectively choosing which tickets are done in what order, which was the main thing I was saying in regards to my second response

3 hours ago, Christa2010 said:

So i had issue and i needed warframe staff to help me. I sent a support ticket, and since then (it has been 25 days) i didn't get any answer nor help

Please improve your customer service cause its realy realy bad

Congrats dude, I had to wait over 30 to get trading reinstated.

It took 3 months to get my renaming sorted out.   .-.

The Support team has been swamped for years now.  I can't think of a time when I submitted a ticket and didn't see "the support team is handling a large volume of tickets, please be patient"  DE should have been hiring more CSR's a year ago.

On 12/19/2017 at 3:46 PM, Valor said:

Except things really aren't as black and white as this. Regardless of your expectations; they're still human and to expect immediate,  quality service is unrealistic, and frankly just laughable. Not even Microsoft can pull that off. 

Hiring more customer service reps to meet an immediate need isn't something that can be done over the course of a day, or even several months. 

Warframe is a free-to-play game. Hiring more customer service representatives is very expensive, especially if it's just to deal with the temporary PoE hype which will die down. 

Just trust that they're doing the best they can given their current resources. 

To defend and justify something that needs improvement is counterproductive. Even if Warframe is a free-to-play game, the company that created it is not a non-profit organization. It is a business. They sell products in the form of platinum currency and Prime Access. They make money. They should have a customer service department commensurable to the amount of customers they have. If they were expecting a rise in customers from their little Times Square ad, they should have prepared by hiring an extra few reps. All businesses that strive to provide excellent customer service do this. DE should not be any different simply because they make a free-to-play game. Those are my 2 cents, anyway...

I had an issue once with Rockstar with my GTA5 account. It took them a few weeks to respond, and after weeks of back and forth with screenshots, videos and messages, one rep screwed my account and delete everything I had, but in the end a CS manager took over the case and reimbursed me with a ton of GTA$ for the aggravation. I had to basically start new and buy everything back, but I was glad that they took the steps to make sure that I was happy, and I daresay they have a considerable amount of players more than DE. It's all about customer satisfaction and the conpany's ability to achieve this...

Edited by vvhorus