The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

January's unvaulting

(PSN)Xanderix

Only 2 Vaulted Primes I need are Ember & Loki. This is going to complete that for me. Also need the weapons associated with the 3 coming out this month. Accessories as well.

Im all for a Prime Vault Accessories only bundle during the openings. Because I need the accessories for all the Vaulted Primes. No need for the Warframes after this month.

Edited by KnightOw7

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Skullstachio said:

How about unvaulting a Nidus, Inaros or even a Limbo Prime.

Nidus isn’t and will never be in the vault, only prime items get vaulted for the most part, Inaros is a quest and never has or will be vaulted and I don’t think limbo prime is a thing

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)Skullstachio said:

How about unvaulting a Nidus, Inaros or even a Limbo Prime.

That would be a Primed version. We just had a release for Mirage. Unvault is when they bring back Primes that have been in the vault and off reward tables for some time. Loki is a big one bc people are still buying that for 400+ plat in trade chat and really want it.

On 12/20/2017 at 3:12 PM, (PS4)Xanderix said:

Word is going around about 3 Primes being unvaulted in January. The 3 Primes are Ember Prime, Loki Prime, and Frost Prime. What is your take on this?

They officially announced Ember & Frost and said we would have to wait to find out what the 3rd will be. People are only speculating about Loki but everyone assumes it will be Loki or Rhino as the 3rd. 

Edited by (XB1)MuderFace1

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)MuderFace1 said:

They officially announced Ember & Frost and said we would have to wait to find out what the 3rd will be

[DE]Rebbeca has confirmed on her twitter last month that Loki is being unvaulted in January.

So, just to vent a few thoughts here...

1) Unvaultings last a month, so that's a plus

2) I'm not too worried about which frames get unvaulted considering I have them all (Yay!)

3) I AM worried about which frames get unvaulted because of the prime accessories (Misa Prime/Edo Prime Ec.)

4) I have great sympathy for those who do not have all the primed frames, especially vaulted ones, but the issue of the two frames **CoughEmberFrostCough** being constantly re-introduced to the game in one way or another (Prime Vault for the case of both, Primes With PrimeTM for the case of Frost) because it has created a pseudo-black hole of variety within the game.

5) Many thanks to the developers for the continuation of this crazy game (and for giving us the opportunities to support them)

6) Still salty about the Gara nerf (Only because of the fact that it scales with armor. Gara doesnt have much anyway...)