The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

January's unvaulting

(PSN)Xanderix

On 1/17/2018 at 8:40 PM, (XB1)RanskyNoodles said:

At this point, it might be going into February.

Before the announcement.

On 1/17/2018 at 7:37 AM, imendars said:

You are not supposed to spam like that. Duno if its against rules but so many posts in a row. You can easily edit your previous post unless you wish to bump the thread.

This is not a chat and should not be treated as such. People actually try to read threads and its not helpful if 1 person posts 100 posts in a row.

I hope you understand what i meant.

I wasn’t spamming, I don’t know the point of this forum anymore, we already know.

We could just take it down.

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)good killer 243 said:

I wasn’t spamming, I don’t know the point of this forum anymore, we already know.

I guess they are using “spamming” as “making an excessive number of consecutive posts”. If it’s not important, don’t post it. 

Here is an example:

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)good killer 243 said:

We could just take it down.

You did not need a full post for this. It could easily have been on the post that you say “I am not spamming”.

Someone could “probably” report your posts and ask for the pointless ones to be deleted/consolidated.

Do you mention your opinion on the topic? What do you think about the three prime frames that will be unvaulted? Good choice, bad choice, don’t care?

Personally, I think it’s a terrible choice. Where is the variety? Frost Prime has been available for so long, it’s more like a “we could not be bothered this time” than “what does the community actually want?” 

The Delay? That is fine, February is more convenient for most people anyway. People go on holiday in January, so cannot play/miss the unvaulting.

I don't mind the frost Prime. I never felt comfortable putting in credit card details, which was one of the things needed even for the trial of twitch prime. I don't mind giving my money to warframe and its developers, or to tennogen, but I am uncomfortable with messing about with sponsored strangers.

If it means that I can get frost prime dirt cheap, then that's a second bonus.

6 hours ago, Chronometria said:

I don't mind the frost Prime. I never felt comfortable putting in credit card details, which was one of the things needed even for the trial of twitch prime. I don't mind giving my money to warframe and its developers, or to tennogen, but I am uncomfortable with messing about with sponsored strangers.

If it means that I can get frost prime dirt cheap, then that's a second bonus.

Totally agree.

The Prime with Prime bundle is obviously not free. There are people (such as myself) that don't even have a credit card. And Twitch Prime doesn't even work for some countries, period.

On 1/18/2018 at 12:34 PM, krc473 said:

I guess they are using “spamming” as “making an excessive number of consecutive posts”. If it’s not important, don’t post it. 

Here is an example:

You did not need a full post for this. It could easily have been on the post that you say “I am not spamming”.

Someone could “probably” report your posts and ask for the pointless ones to be deleted/consolidated.

Do you mention your opinion on the topic? What do you think about the three prime frames that will be unvaulted? Good choice, bad choice, don’t care?

Personally, I think it’s a terrible choice. Where is the variety? Frost Prime has been available for so long, it’s more like a “we could not be bothered this time” than “what does the community actually want?” 

The Delay? That is fine, February is more convenient for most people anyway. People go on holiday in January, so cannot play/miss the unvaulting.

I mean really, we already know of what is to come and when it is to come, so we don’t need this topic.

12 minutes ago, Chronometria said:

So, how is this bundle thing going to work - we can buy the frames and some cosmetics directly, like prime access?

In the past, you had the option to buy one pack (Warframe, weapons and cosmetics) at a time, or buy all available packs at once.  You can't buy just the Prime Warframe, just the Prime weapons or just the cosmetics, it's all in one pack.

42 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

In the past, you had the option to buy one pack (Warframe, weapons and cosmetics) at a time, or buy all available packs at once.  You can't buy just the Prime Warframe, just the Prime weapons or just the cosmetics, it's all in one pack.

It's also considerably cheaper, all must be said :P

Like, I believe Ember's pack last year was what, 37€?

17 hours ago, (Xbox One)Juniormech777 said:

I can say with full confidence that Wyrm Prime's presence won't be why we wouldn't get any Prime accessories in Loki Prime's Unvault pack.

Well Wyrm Prime will be here, but I mean the accessories that came with Wyrm Prime I can say may be replaced with Edo Prime Armor.