Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.8.0 + Hotfix 22.8.0.1

[DE]Drew

Entering the plains with a group a is broken. It works for everyone but the host. Texture on model in new room likes to break. I am still experiencing an issue with collisions and clippings with warframe cloth as seen in my post: 

This seems to be an issue across every frame and even my tenno. No one else seems to be having the problem so hoping there is something I can do. Looking forward to more hotfixes for this update. I mean that, the game is being really difficult right now, so hotfixes would be really appreciated.

Please tell me that it's a bug for Corinth where when you use the alt fire and it autimatically reloads only 1 bullet instead of 5 (so you have to manually reload each time to get 5 bullets once your magazine reaches 0 because otherwise you will get only one bullet so you'll have to reload in a second again).

Because if it's not a bug it's sucks, big time.

Would really love it for when you put your Warframe on display that you could choose which Appearance loadout that you wish to use for it instead of just using your currently selected appearance in the loadout, so that gives it a lot more options to display overall.

23 hours ago, Noktin said:

Thanks and happy Xmas!

P.S. Fix some other bugs too please:

• Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset?
  • Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
  • Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl (just why, it should be SPRINT-modifier + walking to count as Sprinting);

Red text!

Reveal hidden contents

l9DbNu1.png

You should only get 4 zenistar rings, also not all of them copy here shooting guns only causes 2 to fire not all 4.

DE, When I was having fun editing my Vignette, I tried to relocate my Octavia Warframe Articula, then suddenly it was stucked inside the stone and I can't remove it nor click it or something that i can redo. Any fix for this issue? 
F7MQqEM.jpg
BCauFqj.jpg
YGAnYxm.jpg
Though Tenora's barrel are showing but can't click on those.
Maybe put remove on exact decoration inside the Vignette? Just like we're doing on removing fish in aquarium? 

Lol, Ghouls? Whats next, somehow genetically engineered or recently uncovered/ancient Vampires? Maybe spectral manifestations too? More ancient folklore please.

Other than that, amazing update. Been away for a while so it gonna be interesting.

DE, you messed up with the damage changes, Think if it like this... puncture damage never dealt damage in the first place and impact just made it harder to kill flinging around enemies and impact never did jack for damage anyway, so all you did was change the effect of those two damage types like damage reduction and stagger, nothing to kill the enemy but THE ONLY PHYSICAL DAMAGE TYPE THAT DOES ACTUAL DAMAGE YOU DECIDE TO NERF!!! You just spit in the face of the tigris, and the soma, and the soma needs slash to be good but now its just trash. You see DE this had no pros, only cons, the only damage in the game you took away from us, you didnt buff impact or puncture, but only the effect of them, nothing that will do damage. The only thing you accomplished out of this was a TOTAL damage debuff to all the weapons in the entire game.

6 hours ago, holepuncher360 said:

DE, you messed up with the damage changes, Think if it like this... puncture damage never dealt damage in the first place and impact just made it harder to kill flinging around enemies and impact never did jack for damage anyway, so all you did was change the effect of those two damage types like damage reduction and stagger, nothing to kill the enemy but THE ONLY PHYSICAL DAMAGE TYPE THAT DOES ACTUAL DAMAGE YOU DECIDE TO NERF!!! You just spit in the face of the tigris, and the soma, and the soma needs slash to be good but now its just trash. You see DE this had no pros, only cons, the only damage in the game you took away from us, you didnt buff impact or puncture, but only the effect of them, nothing that will do damage. The only thing you accomplished out of this was a TOTAL damage debuff to all the weapons in the entire game.

Whats funny about your post is that absolutely nothing has been changed yet...

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2017 at 12:38 PM, Airwolfen said:

Whats funny about your post is that absolutely nothing has been changed yet...

i find it kind of weird that you would take the time to criticize someone's comment like that, it shows what kind of person you really are, in other words you are not that very nice to people in the community or just jellos you couldn't ever come to a conclusion that specific or well thought of enough 

Archived