Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.8.0 + Hotfix 22.8.0.1

[DE]Drew

Dear Everyone,

I've been playing this game for...oooh coming up on a week, and I have to say for a game this old I'm stoked by the amount of great players and content that still seems to be coming out for this game. I feel like I may have misjudged the whole Kubrow/pet thing (it dies if I don;t keep logging in??) but apart from that this game is fantastic.

Thankyou, and please - keep being excellent to one another.

8 minutes ago, EnjaN said:

Are we meant to be forced into using loadouts and config A only? Cause that's sorta BS if we have to swap configs to get the frame look we want to show up in the stand. @[DE]DrewDev

it takes what is currently active on each loadout...NOT just config A...ie, i have my chroma on config C appearance settings on one loadout and that same chroma with config A on another loadout (i have a leveling loadout for anything and other loadouts for specifics)

bought [quartakk] for 210p. then after like 5 minutes the ghoul purge came and got the blueprint instantly. i demand a refound because the purge wasnt available as soon as the update went live and we couldnt see if the product was worthy the 210p or not.

5 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

it takes what is currently active on each loadout...NOT just config A...ie, i have my chroma on config C appearance settings on one loadout and that same chroma with config A on another loadout (i have a leveling loadout for anything and other loadouts for specifics)

I've never had a loadout save anything past config A. Like ever. Always have to go and reselect it.

Just now, Taintknight said:

*Its amazing how we went from sitting on screen having the planetary system below us to running around in ship to having operator and now to having a room for us XD is just wow. GG DE :D.

*Woooohooo personal quarters! some where to keep my love ember prime <3.... 
*Well can u bring the glaive thing again just without the damage , cause maaaaaaaaan that thing looked fcking awesome.... *hinting for nice idle animation with glaive*

*o.o Luminous dye was bugged before so I hope it got fixed on this patch. :D

FCK AWESOME HIDDEN QUEST DE, DIDNT EXPECT THAT!!!

Stop brown nosing. It's physically upsetting to look at.

56 minutes ago, [DE]DrewDev said:

CORINTH 
Deliver a massive punch with each blast of this shotgun, or launch a round that explodes mid-air knocking down nearby enemies. 

Find this weapon or its Blueprint in the Market today! 

GUNSEN 
Lacerate attackers with two razor sharp warfans.

Find this weapon or its Blueprint in the Market or Tenno Research lab today!

New Stance:

Fans: Slicing Feathers! Twirling acrobatic slashes with a refined touch! 

will we get a bundle for this?

First off, I'd like to say thanks to DE for the new stuff (gear and missions) - it's an early Christmas for us players! Also bug fixes and tweaks are much appreciated.

With that in mind, I'd like to wish a safe and happy holiday season to everyone at DE.

Now, can we see about actually fixing Oberon's Renewal so that it doesn't affect any and all Nekros Shadows? That's sadly still a thing and it inflicts a massive energy drain on us Oberon players that go for constant renewal builds.

Archived