Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.8.0 + Hotfix 22.8.0.1

[DE]Drew

Nekros + hydroid really good at farming 2 new greneer bounty guns (Stubba Quartakk). Ghouls from the new bounties drop the Fanblade stance (Slicing Feathers) bring nekros + hydroid again =D. Fanblade research started in tenno lab in dojo(Gunsen). New tenno shotgun blueprint from marketplace (Corinth). Thank you DE  <3

• Fixed the Glaive consistently circling around the player. Sorry we know it was cool but not intended!

Im sad, as this was honestly one of the coolest things for throwing melee weapons for me

Could we maybe have this as a mod, so it can be a part of our customization?  I mean, I think everyone would love that.

8 minutes ago, Nareg300062 said:

So, when will we be getting damage 2.5 and volt changes. 

Steve said on Twitter that the damage 2.5 changes aren't coming any time soon. Khora is definitely coming before those, and Volt changes are most likely coming in the first few fixes in 2018 as long as they are ready to go.

8 minutes ago, Nareg300062 said:

So, when will we be getting damage 2.5 and volt changes. 

Steve said on Twitter that the damage 2.5 changes aren't coming any time soon. Khora is definitely coming before those, and Volt changes are most likely coming in the first few fixes in 2018 as long as they are ready to go.

Archived